*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2036713-Office-Feet/cid/3027172-Defy-Candice
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2036713
What happens when the women of your office decide to use their feet to take control?
This choice: Jenny and Candice wants to share a word  •  Go Back...
Chapter #22

Defy Candice

    by: MrXD
As you were about to leave the building you crossed Jenny and Candice near the entrance, Jenny appeared concerned about something and looked at you with somewhat of an analyzing glance.

Feeling something was off you curiously stepped closer to weigh what was happening.
"Hey, weren't you're not going for lunch?" You asked in a casual way.
You froze when crossing Candice's frowning face. She had crossed her arms and looked at you in a pissed way.
"S..Something's wrong?" You stuttered afraid Jenny had said something.
"Jamesy, I think we should have a discussion in the meeting room." She sharply said, in an angered voice. Uh oh... Was all you could think while looking at Jenny with round eyes.

The three of you entered the room and Candice made sure it was locked and the curtains closed.
The silence felt loud on you but Candice finally spoke, slaming her two hands on the table to express her anger.
"Slave how dare you try to put my friend against me?!" She gnorled.
You look at the two women not able to say a word and remain your mouth opened realising your mistake, what did Jenny do?! Why did she had to tell Candice?!
"I...I'm sorry, I just didn't tell Jenny everything I swear!" You cried out, about to beg on your knees but refrained since Jenny was here, the redhead looked shocked Candice had just called you "slave".
"Jenny can I know what is this all about?" You finally launch in a hope to make her speak but Candice wouldn't let you go that easily.
"Hey! I'm the one questionning you now! We had a deal and you tore it! You wouldn't have done that if that wasn't in a pathetic attempt to clean your dirty image! So tell me what did you tell her?!"

Seeing your hesitation Jenny finally confessed. "Candice you shouldn't be so mad at him, I just insisted in asking you because he admitted me you had dirt on him but he wouldn't tell me the whole thing."
"Oh really? Well since he's the one that decided to break the rule I guess I can tell you everything." She just said before pointing a manicured finger in your direction, and looking at you with narrowed eyes.
"Mr James over here appears to be a foot pervert and I caught him sniffing Denise's gym socks like an animal when he thought he was alone!"

You looked at Jenny's shocked face and realised it was enough, that was enough, you wouldn't let her take away your last friend from you.
"That's all lies! I've never done that! Jen I swear, it's just an unfortunate turns on events, I'd never smell Denise's shoes I hate her and you know that! They've been manipulating me into submission and I fell in their trap!" You almost cried saying so.

" How dare you denying that... You're such a dirty lying bitch James! You've been literally begging me and kissing my feet to not tell everyone that! Admit it!" Candice continued pissed at your stubborness to deny the truth. "Last chance, admit you've been sniffing Denise's shoes! Tell her the whole truth NOW! Or I will!" She stood back up to get near you to confront you.

"I already did, Jenny, you gotta trust me on this one, that's all part of their plans, they want to turn you against me!" You say turning to the redhead who appeared to be hesitating.

Candice pulled out her phone and a voice record could be heard.
“Good. Question 1: Without the consent of your coworker, Denise, you went into her office and proceeded to smell her personal footwear. Am I correct?”

You sighed. “Yes, I did.”

Candice’s voice continued. “Yes, you did what, James?”

“Yes, I went inside Denise’s office uninvited and smelled her shoes


Your eyes almost popped out realising Candice secretely recorded your conversation right after you've taken a whiff at Denise's shoes. The brune receiptionnist gave her smugest mocking face as she chuckled right in front of you.

"Ow, If only you could see your face Jamesy, tough luch... Guess that's checkmate! ha ha!" She looked delighted having made a fool of you. You glanced at Jenny that glanced back at you with narrowed eyes.
"I'm so sorry..." You muttered with teary eyes seeing how disappointed the redhead was.
"So all this time you've been lying to me right? "
You shut your mouth and shyly nodded only to say her get even more upset. Then you looked back at Candice that looked like she enjoyed all this way too much.
"I still can't believe you've stabbed me in my back loser! A shame all that turned against you, I guess that's Karma, I can't wait to see Denise's face when I tell her!"
"Please don't mistress I beg you! I won't try anything foolish against you or the boss! I don't stand a chance!" You blurt out bowing at her feet in a last attempt of mercy.
"Ow, you're so hopeless James, Denise knowing that should be your last concern, I've decided you're not worthy of being my slave, you can't be trusted, so I guess we'll just push our file to court and point you out as a sex harrasser!"

You froze right in place realising how doomed you were. Candice had outsmarted you and crushed your last attempt of a fight, now she wasn't about to turn your ennemy agaist you, she planned of ruining what was left of your life.

"NOOOO!" You cried out kissing her boots. "Please master! Please keep me as your slave! I'm unworthy of being near you but Yes! I admit it! I'm crazy about you and Denise's feet! I crave to be under them like the pathetic slave I am!"

You heard a giggle from above and Candice just said. "Nope" And moved her foot away from your face heading to the door. "Jen we should go eat now I'm done with him" She coldly said.

You crawled back like a worm and felt even more pathetic as you saw Jenny's legs closening to Candice too.
"Please! I beg you to reconsider! Take me back as your slave! I'll give you all I have! I have a flat you can have it! Take everything from me! I submit to your superiority! I'll even lick Jenny's feet if you want!" You cry out.
"He wants to lick your feet too now ha ha!" Giggle the receptionnist speaking to her friend
"Ew, don't get me involved in that please." The redhead just said.
"Sorry but the answer's still no, it's too late you shouldn't have betrayed me bitch!" She mocked before giving you a little kick on the cheek then spoke to her friend again. "So up for a suchi today? We shouldn't wait for too long now" She casually said letting you aside.

You cried out as you furiously began to throw multiple kisses at Jenny's shoe begging in tears. "Please Jenny I beg you! I know I'm the worst loser of this office and lied to you but Please! Help me! I'm ready to be your bitch too if she takes me back!"
You made the mistake of looking up only to see the two woman face staring down. If Candice had a chesire cat smile on her face, Jenny appeared stern and narrowed her eyes in a judging glare.
"If you tell us how much you crave for my feet I might discuss it with Jen during our lunch, but you should probably begin packing your thinks up I think! ha ha!" Candice let out, how could she be so happy to ruin you? There was no sympathy to be expected from her but you understood her position.
"Please mistress! This pathetic slave can only wish to have the privilege of touching your pretty slender and tender feet again! Everything is perfect concerning them! Either is it your long and bent sole! Your amazing looking little toes, or their perfect smell of strawberry!" You cry out only to hear a chuckle from the women.
"Wow, that's true, I do use a strawberry lotion ha ha! Well let's go girl now~ " She sounded exited at least.Without another word the women left the room letting you alone snobing on all four after you've shown your best performance at looking miserable. You understood that was what to be expected defying your superior...
The worst was your full boner, your confession made you aroused and you indeed craved for Candice's feet.
The hour was felt like the longest of your life. You remained ashamed in the room and finally saw them come back at the entrance laughing together.



You have the following choices:

1. Last chance

*Noteb*
2. Bye bye!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrXD (UN: mrxd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vincanity has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2036713-Office-Feet/cid/3027172-Defy-Candice