*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Slow yet Fattening First Day
  2. Training
  3. Pilot
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2092049-Katies-Cakery/cid/2190405-A-Slow-yet-Fattening-First-Day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Tank
Rated: E · Interactive · Comedy · #2092049
A story about three roommates attempting to adjust to life working at a bakery
This choice: The day is slow and boring for them  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Slow yet Fattening First Day

    by: Tank
"Is it always this slow here?" Sarah asked Katie.

"Usually. A few customers come everyday, but it's not this empty." Katie said worried as she snacked on some of the treats.

"I'd say business is booming right now." Jenny laughed.

"You gals can have some of the treats if you want. There's a lot to spare." Katie said, grabbing a glazed lemon scone.

"Ooh! Free dessert!" Ashley said as she grabbed a few triple chocolate brownies.

"Are you sure it's alright?" Sarah asked.

"Sarah, she literally just said we could take treats. Why would it not be alright?" Jenny said as she took some jelly sandwich cookies.

"Yea relax Sarah. Take as much as you want." Katie said with her mouth full. "As long as you don"t eat the whole store." Katie continued, chuckling.

Sarah felt nervous at first, as she had a huge appetite when it came to desserts, and she didn't want to devour the supply, but that's exactly what she did.

"Relax Sarah. Don't eat too much before lunch break. Maya's Tacos is right next door!"

"I never knew you could eat that much!" Ashley said laughing.

Sarah laughed too but she suddenly had a flashback. A 10 year old, much chubbier, Sarah sat at her kitchen tale where her thin mother and her sat at the table for dinner. "Sarah, finish your string beans now!"

"But mom! I hate string beans!" Sarah whined as she waddled up to her room. Sarah at this point was 4'8 and 100 pounds. She was quite plump for her age and usually wore elastic clothing such as sweats and leggings. Storming up the stairs, she wheezed from exhaustion as she finally reached her room, and opened her closet to reveal her secret stash. Boxes of donuts, cookies, candies, chocolates and much more stacked in the hidden corner of her closet. Sarah's stomach growled as she began to stuff her face with candies. There was no better feeling in the world. Nothing she enjoyed more.

"Sarah! Get out of your trance!" Jenny said, snapping her fingers. "We're going to Maya's Tacos's for lunch. You coming?"

"Uh yeah, sure." Sarah said as the four women temporarily closed up the shop.

Maya's Tacos was a bustling business right across from the bakery. It was owned by Maya, a slightly chubby woman who had a passion for creating delicious Mexican cuisine. "Katie, great to see you, chica!" Maya said, hugging her friend. Maya was thin, but very curvaceous and had a slight jiggle to her body. Her breath wreaked of melted cheese and taco meat.

"Hi Maya. These are my newest employees, Sarah, Ashley and Jenny!"

"Great to met you gals. For your first time here, I'll give you some deep fried tacos, on me." Maya said, seating the girls in a booth.

"These are great!" Ashley said as she took a big bite out of her lunch, with taco grease dripping down her chin.

"I know! This place is the best!" Katie said, munching on her taco.

"Back at the shop, the girls resumed their day, when suddenly a customer came in."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A chubby female

2. A thin country girl(Taylor Swift)

3. A thin but curvaceous jogger with a big appetite(Kim Kardashian)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tank (UN: jrs722 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tank has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2092049-Katies-Cakery/cid/2190405-A-Slow-yet-Fattening-First-Day