*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093396-New-Bod---A-TG-story/cid/2275989-Mirror-Mirror-On-the-Wall
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2093396
A TG/TF story about a college student facing trials of the mind and body.
This choice: Bryan examines himself in front of the mirror further  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mirror, Mirror, On the Wall...

    by: TrashyTrishy
Well, if it is a contest, you should make sure you look your best, right? That is definitely true...with that thought on your mind, you leave your bedroom and enter the communal bathroom that all the tenants on your floor share. Your button nose wrinkles in disgust as you close the door behind you. This place is filthy! Of course, you've been using it for years, so you can get over that. You walk over to the mirror and look into it, and are flummoxed by what you see. You were logically aware of the fact that you looked just like Princess Peach, but only now is it clear that you look exactly like Princess Peach. From your long, wavy blonde hair to your beautiful, feminine face to your flowing dress, you are every inch the video game princess. Then it hits you again: you're a woman right now. Sure, you have had girlfriend, and had seen them naked, but that was different from actually being the naked girl. But where would you set your dress? This place is filthy! That was a good point, and getting to the contest sooner rather than later sounded like a good idea.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrashyTrishy (UN: hewhoismany at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrashyTrishy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093396-New-Bod---A-TG-story/cid/2275989-Mirror-Mirror-On-the-Wall