*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093511-Your-Smelly-Adventure/cid/2200151-An-anthro-dragoness-wow-didnt-know-tho
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2093511
Save the town from a hypnotic skunk lady. But first, save yourself.
This choice: An anthro dragoness… wow… didn’t know those existed  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

An anthro dragoness… wow… didn’t know tho...

    by: nobody495
You stare on in horror. The person that spotted you has slit pupils in the middle of yellow sclera. The figure's covered in red scales, some of it jutting out, forming a set of breasts bigger than your head. She also has... wings? Large wings protruding from her shoulder blades. You don't see her lower half from this angle, but you see her long, scaly tail behind her. She looks on at you, licking her "lips," boasting a sultry look in her eyes.

"Wasn't sure I'd find a rat out here," the dragoness (you can only assume it's some sort of dragon) says. You scoot away from her, unfortunately scooting yourself into a corner. You don't have a way to escape immediately. You curl up into a ball, hiding from her view. You hear her click her tongue in response. "Tsk tsk, boy. You may as well face me." You hear her clawed fingers wrap along the dumpster edge, causing four sharp bangs to ring through the dumpster. She repeats and you keep curled up.

"Alright, if you don't wanna come out," you hear her say. You don't see her, but you can sense her shrugging her shoulders. You expect her to pick you up, but instead, you realize it got darker around you. You finally look up, only to realize she's sitting over the opening in the dumpster, her plump rear aimed at you. You can do nothing as she blasts you with a fart. it smell absolutely rank! You cough at the stench and you try to fan the smell away, but it's not leaving.

"Y'may as well some on out. When you pass out, I'll take you out myself. If you come out, I'll show you how adults play~" you hear her run a claw across the side of the dumpster. You realize that, if you stay down there, you will pass out. You worry about what she'll do to you while you're unconscious. Then again, she could just be hungry and be trying to flush you out.

You have the following choices:

1. You pass out

2. You come out and she'll play with you

3. You come out and she's hungry

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 nobody495 (UN: nobody495 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
nobody495 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093511-Your-Smelly-Adventure/cid/2200151-An-anthro-dragoness-wow-didnt-know-tho