*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Accident at Work
  2. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2109209-Squishy-Stories/cid/2266811-Accident-at-Work
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2109209
A new tale to the Squishy universe
This choice: Trinity Wakeman  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Accident at Work

    by: Derpus
“You will have a good day”, you told yourself in the mirror. “You are not vulnerable. You are strong. You have to be. You've got two girls to take care of.”

Your name is Trinity Wakeman, and today is the first day you will spend with this odd virus you contracted. You work in quality control at Harper Gummy Works as an inspector, and you made the mistake of handling one of the orbs of gummy with your bare hands. You had done it before and nothing had happened, but on this occasion, the orb you happened to be handling was “sweating”. You weren’t sure why this happened, but you didn’t think anything of it… that is, until one of your co-workers fell back on you down the stairs, squashing you flat beneath her ass. You spent several hours stuck to her rear until you peeled off and you quickly ran to tell your boss, Jack Harper. He told you that his mother, the company’s founder, recently revealed to him that she had a similar situation happen to her when he was a child, but she was keeping the effects at bay with a medication. Unfortunately, she has been missing for over a year and he hasn’t been able to contact her. You didn’t want to upset Mr. Harper by talking about it anymore, so you decided to just live with your illness for the time being. Your husband is in management, but Jack had sent him to South America to attempt to close a deal with a potential distributor. Maybe you can convince him to talk to your boss once he gets back.

“*sigh* I can do this. I just have to be careful and not piss anyone off”, you said to yourself.

What is first on your agenda today?

You have the following choices:

1. Take the girls to school

2. Go to work

*Noteb*
3. Visit your friends

4. Look into Miss Harper's disappearance

*Noteb*
5. Head to the gym

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Derpus (UN: derpatron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SquishyKat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2109209-Squishy-Stories/cid/2266811-Accident-at-Work