*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2114867-Restructured-SPT/cid/2291523-Spark-the-Pikachu
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2114867
A redone version of the Smelly Pokémon Tournament!
This choice: Spark the Pikachu!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Spark the Pikachu!

    by: KV
1. Spark (Pikachu) (Anthro) (Champion)

2. Male

3. Spark is back! But...he seems a little different...that's right. After being exposed to the chemicals dumped into the water, the stink-torture-loving, optimistic Pikachu turned from a regular Pikachu into an Anthro chu! He still retains his personality however. He's still a fun little ball of energy who absolutely loves being forced to sniff bad smells! He joined the tournament after seeing it on the TV, wanting to indulge in his...fetishes. He's pretty nasty too, able to dish out as much stink as he can take! After defeating Swift and becoming a champion, Spark became best friends with the Sylveon because of their...similar personality.

4. Stink Stats
Feet: Deadly x4
Farts: Deadly x5
Body Musk: Deadly x5
Butt (Without Farting): Deadly x5
Breath: Deadly x4

5. Stink Resistance: 83/100

6. Special Abilities
Electricity- As an electric type, Spark can paralyze or immobilize his opponents with a quick Thunder Wave! On the other side, he's more immune to electricity and paralysis himself.

Stink Torture Fanatic- He absolutely loves to smell anything stinky! As such, he tends to throw the match if he finds that he really, REALLY wants to smell the other Pokemon...however, this is also the other way around, as he also has a fetish for dishing out stink on others too!

Nasal Zap- Spark's signature move. With his adept electricity control, Spark can super-stimulate his or his opponent's olfactory neurons, making them extremely sensitive to bad smells!

Size Matters- Spark is larger than the average Pikachu, but still smaller than a Raichu.

7. "sex is allowed, all genders, all types, sub or Dom, doesn't matter" (This was added in by me, Flarfenarfle. Exactly as KV described it to me!)

You have the following choices:

1. Challenger 1

*Noteb*
2. Challenger 2

*Noteb*
3. More slots!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 KV (UN: kvfighter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Flarfenarfle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2114867-Restructured-SPT/cid/2291523-Spark-the-Pikachu