*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2138076-DC-Arrowverse-Shrinking/cid/3256065-Courtney--Yolanda-Walk-to-School
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2138076
A shrinking fetish story based on the DC comics TV shows shown on the CW.
This choice: Courtney & Yolanda Walk to School(Reserved)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Courtney & Yolanda Walk to School

    by: Haro-Haze
Yolanda's heart sank as Courtney's phone announced the day's weather report, vigorously shaking her head *NO* between Courtney's buttcheeks, lashing the blonde's skin with her hair.

"A hundred and two degrees. Maybe jeans weren't the best choice today." Courtney announced, talking to herself while Yolanda listened from her buttcrack.

"Yes, Courtney, please. Let me out of here!" Yolanda yelled, kicking and screaming from inside Courtney's thong. Her voice lost in the seemingly endless depths of her best friend's firm buttocks.

"Eh, I'm sure it will be fine. That's why I'm wearing a thong after all." Courtney affirmed, tossing her left cheek around with her hand, admiring her best physical asset in a nearby mirror, unaware of the effect her vanity was having on Yolanda at that current moment.

"Whoa, Courtney! Stop!" Yolanda yelled as her tiny body bounced between the gymnast's giant rear cheeks, now that Cindy had reduced her to nothing more than an extra thread on the Superheroine's thong.

"Ugh, if I ever get out of here, I'll make sure that bitch Cindy pays for what she's done to me. See how she likes being part of my thong during my next workout." Yolanda said, already building her revenge fantasy to distract from the reality that she couldn't escape Courtney's buttcrack.

"Oh well, I hope I don't sweat too much." Courtney declared, allowing her left cheek to fall naturally into place, slamming the tiny Latina between a rock and a hard place.

Finally, Courtney grabbed her bag and began the long walk to school, steamrolling Yolanda between her buttcheeks like fresh putty as she exited her room. Unfortunately, it didn't take long for Yolanda to face her first trial as part of Courtney's thong, walking down a set of stairs.

The first step down was the worst since Yolanda had no way of anticipating Courtney's actions. A sharp downturn slammed her against Courtney's right buttcheek, with its twin not far behind her, ensuring she was cheek to cheek with her best friend's ass the entire way down.

"Nooooo." was all Yolanda before *SMACK*, Courtney's other cheek came back with a vengeance, looking to reassert its dominance as the blonde superhero quickly shifted her feet. Switching between them so many times, Yolanda lost the concept of left and right.

"Uh, this tag is so annoying." Courtney boomed overhead as she reached the last step, aggravated by Yolanda's constant struggles. Still under the effects of Cindy's mind-warping magic as she addressed her underwear.

"How can something so small be so irritating?" Courtney complained, clenching her cheeks, in an attempt to crumple up the tag bothering her, exposing Yolanda to the true fury of the gigantic gymnast's asscheek.

"Co-t-ney, c-n't, mo-ve." Yolanda panted, between labored breaths, unable to combat the compacting power of Courtney's firm buttocks.

"She'll squish me like a bug if she keeps this up." Yolanda thought. Meanwhile, Courtney made her way out the front door, no longer focusing on the annoying tag between her buttcheeks as she felt the first gust of summer heat.

"Woo, it really is hot out today." Courtney declared, fanning her face with her open hand, pushing cool air against her face, a luxury denied to Yolanda with her hands bound to Courtney's thong, even as she allowed her cheeks to relax naturally.

"Ahhhhh! I can breathe again." Yolanda exclaimed as she discovered that the heat was steadily rising around her, amplifying Courtney's body heat.

Unfortunately, Yolanda wasn't allowed the time to recover after being smothered by Courtney's buttocks, forced to stare face-first into the abyss of the teen girl's buttcrack, knowing her butthole was only a few inches away from her.

The heat only intensified further as Courtney ventured into the unshaded summer sun, smothering Yolanda between her sauntering cheeks with each step she took, keeping a casual pace. Meanwhile, Yolanda baked like a potato under her jeans.

The thick denim material had no problem letting heat pass between its fibers and its owner's skin. But, that relationship only worked one way, trapping the heat inside with Yolanda, who was already beginning to sweat.

Courtney's caboose quickly transformed into a sauna-on-the-go, tossing her tiny best friend between her increasingly warm cheeks with each step as she made her way down the street towards town.

The summer heat forced sweat to pour down Yolanda's face, then her breasts. And finally, the rest of her body, adhering her clothes tightly to her skin.

Her hair dropped down the front of her face, clinging to her eyes and mouth, stifling her screams for mercy, as they disappeared somewhere along the rolling hills of Courtney's buttocks.

Unfortunately, her own sweat wasn't the issue as the heat finally started affecting Courtney's larger body, resulting in tremendous amounts of perspiration.

Dealing with her own sweat was already a problem for Yolanda, but at her size, every bead of Courtney's sweat was a drowning hazard onto itself. Made worse by the constant movement of her hips.

Yolanda looked up in terror as one of these beads of sweat broke through the gap between Courtney's hips and the waistband of her thong. "Courtney, get me out of here no-" Yolanda yelled, fearing that she would face her last few moments on Earth drowning in Courtney's butt sweat, and just when she thought her situation couldn't get any more humiliating. Then, her screams for mercy were once again silienced as the salty bead of sweat flooded her mouth and throat, making it difficult for the tiny girl to breathe.

"Ack-ack-ack!" Yolanda coughed, trying desperately to spit out Courtney's sweat, but it was the only thing she could taste now, battered and humilated by her friends booty. The taste of salt still lingering on her tongue, accompanied by the sensation of her eyes burning.

Time passed, and Yolanda had little concept of how much time had passed in the world outside Courtney's butt, feeling as if she'd been wedged between Courtney's cheeks for hours at this point, not realizing it had only been about twenty minutes. Which coincidentanly was how long it took Courtney to reach the school on foot.

"Ah, that's much better!" Courtney exclaimed as she walked through the front door of the school. Her face blasted by the buildings industrial AC, forcing her sweat to slide faster down her body. Creating an enviroment filled with mist, or maybe a light rain for the shrunken girl attached the the blonde's thong.

The warm liquids seeped between her cheeks, soaking Yolanda and her thong, allowing them to sink deeper into the depths of her shifting asscheeks, inching Yolanda closer to Courtney's waiting asshole.

Luckily, Courtney was there with the quick save, finally feeling Yolanda's squirms enhanced by the slipperiness of her sweat. But she still only thought of Yolanda as a tag on her thong, reaching into the back of her pants and pulling her back out of her crack, still exposing her to the full magitude of her booty's movements.

"Ugh, it so hot out, I guess I really should have worn shorts. Or taken the bus." Courtney mumbled, making her way into the school building, happy to finally be free of the summer heat as she rounded the corner to the classroom.

However, Courtney was surprised to see that Yolanda wasn't waiting for her inside the classroom. Her house was closer, so she usually encountered her friend on the way to the school, but that wasn't the case today.

"I hope Yolanda's okay. Hopefully she's not under too much pressure." Courtney said to herself, elliciting an even greater reaction from the tiny latina as she continued to walk forward.

"Courtney, that's it! I've had enough of your fat ass. Let me out of here right now!" Yolanda yelled, furious that Courtney still hadn't noticed her after all this time, especially after the blonde girl pulled her out of her ass more than once.

Courtney pulled her chair out from under her desk, spinning on her heels to turn her ass to the seat below, tossing Yolanda between her rear mountains as they fought for dominance over her tiny friend, without a clear winner.

The blonde let out an exhausted sigh, allowing her body to fall with a plop, the hard seat absorbing the impact of her entire body's weight, forcing the chair to scrape along the floor a few centimeters.

Yolanda tried to scream, but found that she was unable to as the thong snapped to Courtney's skin in the blink of an eye, dragging her right back into the space between her cheeks. Her arms and legs drawn in all different directions as Courtney's ass expanded, puttinf tremendous pressure on Yolanda and her jeans.

The fibers were beinging to tear, and Yolanda was worried that her body couldn't withstand this for long. Something had to give. What will it be?

1. Cindy transports Yolanda back into her waiting palm before she can be torn apart by Courtney's thong, saying her life in the process, but expossing her to a worse reality than dying in her friend's underwear.

2. The knot comes undone, leaving only Yolanda's arms tied, as she's dragged deeper into Courtney's butt, still going unnoticed by Courtney as a result of Cindy's magic.

3. Cindy's magic fades, and Courtney finally questions why her thong feels strange, sneaking off to the bathroom where she finds Yolanda attached to her thong. However, she didn't bring anything else to wear and argues that Yolanda should stay in her butt since it's probably not that bad.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Returned to Cindy

*Noteb*
2. Deeper In Courtney's Butt

3. Extending Yolanda's Stay

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Haro-Haze (UN: harohaze at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Haro-Haze has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2138076-DC-Arrowverse-Shrinking/cid/3256065-Courtney--Yolanda-Walk-to-School