*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2138076-DC-Arrowverse-Shrinking/cid/3487048-Superman--Lois-Season-3-ClarkSuperman-Shrinks
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2138076
A shrinking fetish story based on the DC comics TV shows shown on the CW.
This choice: Superman & Lois, Season 3, Clark/Superman Shrinks  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Superman & Lois, Season 3, Clark/Superman Shrinks

    by: Haro-Haze
How should Clark shrink?

1. Unaware of the new security system John Henry Iron's installed in Lana Lang's home, Clark flies into her home to check on her following the attack on the mayor's office. Unfortunately, the system activates, identifying him as an intruder and shrinking him to the size of a mosquito minutes before her oversized daughters enter the house. Will he be able to get their attention, even with his powers still intact?

2. After being shrunk by exposure to some leftover X-K Kryptonite, Clark offers to be Lois's attendant until they can reverse it. What will Lois have in mind for her tiny husband(rubbing her feet, feeding her snacks, etc...), and will she be the only one benefiting from his services?

3. Clark fights off a villain who manages to blast him with a mysterious energy before being defeated. He isn't sure what the effect was, but he ends up shrinking at work, landing on Chrissy's desk just as she gets back from lunch.

4. Clark goes to ask John Henry Iron's for a favor, but accidentally bumps into one of Natalie's current projects, causing it to shrink him and leave him stranded on her seat, leaving him helpless when she returns to utilize him as some extra padding for her seat cushion.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Haro-Haze (UN: harohaze at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Haro-Haze has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2138076-DC-Arrowverse-Shrinking/cid/3487048-Superman--Lois-Season-3-ClarkSuperman-Shrinks