*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2142619-Phineas-Fortescues-Big-Fat-Harem/cid/2898703-Alchemical-Potioneering-II
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2142619
A student wizard and fat admirer catches the eye of large ladies at magic school.
This choice: Alchemical Potioneering II: Transmutations & Elixirs  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Alchemical Potioneering II

    by: Keroro04
A mixture of relief and stress would course through Phineas's mind as he realized that he was heading off into Alchemical Potioneering II. The class was based on Transmutations and Elixers, potions which in their nature allowed for the ability to transform people and animals into other things. In and of itself, the class was pretty easy as there was no danger in a elixer unless it is used up in someone.

Still though, Phineas still felt a twinge of fear, not for the subject of the class, but more towards the teacher of the class, known to the students as one of the harshest teachers in the school. This teacher, named Delilah, was a rather harsh teacher, known for only giving students one chance for every assignment, as well as for testing potions on herself during her off-days. While he hasn't seen her in person yet, Phineas was still worried about actually meeting her.

Walking up to the door, Phineas would open it up and take a seat, noticing that the teacher was currently gone. Sitting down, he would begin to notice some of the students within his class, smiling a bit as he saw them.

The first student to catch the apprentice's eyes was a rather shy and meek Inchling girl, sitting on her desk due to coming up only at a few inches tall, by the name of Mei. Inchlings were somewhat rare within the magical world, but Phineas had seen her around within the Kunok Quarters last year, struggling to fit in with other students and as such deciding to stay by herself. She had managed a bit of a perky and rounded ass, but with her minute size the mage mostly didn't care.

Next to Mei would be a slacker of a student from the Meldelvian Dungeon, by the name of Teresa Mignon. Phineas barely knew anything about her, but he did know about her family, since they were pretty important in the magic scene. The Mignon family was very important in finding recipes for new potions and spells for the magic world for use in everyday life, and they sent their kids to the Citadel in order for them to learn. Teresa in particular had a pretty thin figure, but Phineas could imagine her putting on quite a bit of weight due to her attitude, lying at her desk and eating a bar of chocolate.

After Teresa though would be one last student that would catch Phineas's notcie, a druidess he recognized as May Tresfluer. The older sister by one year to her more popular sister Siv, she was the more intellectual sister, and as such had better grades than the hip-heavy younger druid. While she did not share her sister's hips, she did manage to have some heavy and rounded breasts however, which pushed against her leaf-woven sweater shirt.

Before Phineas could think any more though, Delilah would walk in, tucking in her wings as she sat within her desk. Having tested with her potions all of her life, she had grown a few permanent traits from trying to perfect them, including a angel's wings and patches of scales going down her shoulders and arms. She even had a bit of height over most of the students, standing around 6 feet tall while most of the students, Phineas included, only stood around 5'6" or less, though May seemed to be the sole exception, being about a inch taller than her.

Pulling her notes out, Delilah would point to the chalkboard, writing down her name. "The name's Delilah Langtree, and this is Alchemical Potioneering II. In this class, we are learning about transmutations and elixirs, and we will not only be making them, but using them on animals too as a test! I expect only the best out of all of you, and if your left behind, don't expect me to help you back up..."

"Now, open up to Chapter 1 of your textbooks, so we can learn about what Transmutations are in the first place, and once we are done with that we will have a live example in making a transmutation potion..."

As Phineas would think about the three woman who had caught Phineas's eyes fattening up, toning out Delilah's voice...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Keroro04 (UN: keroro04 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elusive Wordsmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2142619-Phineas-Fortescues-Big-Fat-Harem/cid/2898703-Alchemical-Potioneering-II