*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156248-Anime-ShrinkingGiantess-Scenarios/cid/2507058-Fire-Nation-Scenarios
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2156248
This will be a different kind of Anime Shrinking/Growing story, where ideas come first.
This choice: More Choices  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Fire Nation Scenarios

    by: Mr. Phorcys
How about some options set in the Fire Nation? From the bustling capital of the Fire Nation to the quiet beaches of Ember Island, the place has a lot to offer.

1. Chan, the rich kid on Ember Island, mysteriously vanishes... Even as his friends show up at his house to look for him, Azula, Mai, and Ty Lee all go down to the beach to play with their new toy -- a shrunken Chan.

2. After the end of the Hundred Year's War, Sokka wakes up in the Fire Palace with Suki... only he is much, much smaller. He has to either get the attention of his massive, still-sleeping girlfriend or risk heading out on his own to find any of the other girls in the now-gargantuan palace.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The Ember Island Plaything

*Noteb*
2. Sokka's Palatial Adventure

*Noteb*
3. More Choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. Phorcys (UN: akplez at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Haro-Haze has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156248-Anime-ShrinkingGiantess-Scenarios/cid/2507058-Fire-Nation-Scenarios