*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ethan heads home
  2. She swaps their lives.
  3. The Swapplet
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166257-The-Swapplet/cid/2573798-Ethan-heads-home
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2166257
Ethan finds a strange tablet in his backyard that allows him to swap with people.
This choice: Ethan heads home.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ethan heads home

    by: Morphology
Ethan walked down the street to Lilly's house. Even though she lived a couple streets down from his house and he'd made the journey numerous times before, the wedge heeled sandals, that were now home on his feet, seemed to make the trip a bit more perilous. With each step that he took, Ethan had to focus on not falling over and landing on the hard concrete. He, honestly, thought about taking the sandals off and start walking to Lilly's home in his bare feet, but quickly thought against it when he saw several glass bottles broken on the side of the road and sidewalk. Also, with each step that he took, Ethan could feel his longer hair bob and sway from side to side and the tight pants that Lilly wore today started to constrict his manhood. "I miss my own clothes." Ethan grumbled to himself, but soon breathed a sigh of relief when he saw his destination. Within his sight, a grey house with blue trim, namely Lilly's house.

"There you are!" Alexandra Gordon waved as she saw Ethan coming up the sidewalk to their house. "I got a call to show the Anderson house to several families and I don't know when I'll be home, so you'll need to watch your sister." She pulled the keys out of her purse and gave Ethan a quick peck on the cheek. "You're getting too tall, girl." She sighed as she got in the car and started it up. "I left you some money to order a pizza and I will talk to you later." Pulling out of the driveway, Alexandra waved to Ethan and soon was out of sight.

Taking a deep breath, Ethan turned and started to walk up the stairs to the front door. Walking up the stairs, Ethan heard the front screen door shut and noticed that Angela stood there waiting her her 'sister' to get there. "It's about time you got here." Angela replied as she went up to Ethan and gave him a big hug.

Ethan had always known that Lilly and Angela had been close and wondered why that was. Was it because they were both girls and could relate to each other. 'I guess I'll never really know.' Ethan thought to himself. Ethan cleared his throat and looked down at his new sister. "So what do we want to do tonight?"

Angela stood there for a moment thinking about what she wanted to do. "How about we do what we did last time" She suggested as she started to pull a confused Ethan into the house. Once inside the house, Ethan kicked off the sandals and continued to follow Angela.

"What did we do last time?" Ethan asked, trying to get a clue at what she was talking about. His confused look, seemed to please Angela and she giggled. "What?" He watched as Angela continued to giggle and didn't want to really think what Lilly and Angela were doing the last time that their Mom had to work late.

"We're going to bake some cookies." Angela shouted with excitement and clapped her hands. Hearing this caused Ethan to breath a sigh of relief.

'That's not too bad.' Ethan thought to himself as he followed Angela into the kitchen. Putting Lilly's bag on the table, Ethan heard an odd thump but knew that it as the swapplet settling in the bag and didn't pay too much attention to it. Remembering what his new Mom suggested what they do for dinner, Ethan looked over at Angela and suggested something. "So before we start making cookies, how about we go ahead and order dinner, hmm?" He watched as Angela nodded her head and Ethan pulled out his cellphone to dial the local pizza place.

As he was ordering the pizza, Ethan was too occupied trying to decide what he wanted on his pizza to see what Angela was doing. "Wow, when did you get a tablet?" Angela exclaimed with excitement and Ethan put the phone.

Running back into the Dining Room where Ethan knew that's where he put the bag containing the swapplet. "Angela don't touch it." He yelled with all his might, in an attempt to scare her from touching it. As he turned the corner Ethan saw something what he didn't want to see.

You have the following choices:

1. Angela found the swapplet.

*Noteb*
2. Angela accidentally dropped the swapplet.

*Noteb*
3. Something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Morphology (UN: sakura0004 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. Scratch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166257-The-Swapplet/cid/2573798-Ethan-heads-home