*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166956-Mistaken-for-a-baby-REWARDS/cid/2674385-Hidden-in-plain-sight
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2166956
You're mistaken for a baby due to your stunted growth. No magic or shrink rays here!
This choice: You try hiding yourself in the toybox.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Hidden in plain sight.

    by: Mc Writer
Quickly assessing the situation you determine that you won't be fast enough to reach the top of the crib in time. Instead, you run over to the toy box which is much lower to the ground. Thankfully, the lid is open because someone left it like that which enables you to climb in. Almost instantly you are surrounded by like sized dolls that look very similar to you, it's almost as if you were looking in a mirror.

Unfortunately, the impact of you falling in the box shook the lid closed leaving you to be embraced by the darkness. In that situation you know that the best way to get out of there would be to pretend to be a baby doll and who knows, maybe a hot mom would buy you and bring you home, even if only for their child. You'd probably be able to see the mom naked despite not being a "living baby" to her.

After what felt like hours in the box the lid was opened, light rushed in and you saw in the corner of your eye...


A: A Daycare staff worker who is borrowing some dolls to bring to the daycare.
B: A lady with gigantic breasts, picking out a doll to buy for her 5-year-old.
C: Someone who had just opened the box, looked inside and then forgot to close it.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Daycare Doll.

*Noteb*
2. Mother Dearest

*Noteb*
3. Escape Route Secured.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mc Writer (UN: chaosjeff1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mc Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166956-Mistaken-for-a-baby-REWARDS/cid/2674385-Hidden-in-plain-sight