*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Prologue
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171542-The-Fat-Lab/cid/2561193-Prologue
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2171542
Once you go in, you never come out
Chapter #1

Prologue

    by: Komfy Kat
Your footsteps mixed with the sound of the two men on either side of you. You wanted so badly to rub your tender chest and groin, but your arms were held tightly as you walked. The lights above were mirrored on the tile floor beneath you, as you moved from the room you'd awaken in. They had injected your chest and groin with this strange green liquid, before injecting your arm with several more fluids. You had struggled, but they had you tied into the chair too tightly to escape. Afterwards, they'd left. You didn't know how long, it had felt like forever. Then your chest and groin started to ache and feel more sensitive to every movement against them. That's when the two men, at least you thought they were men, had come into the room and released you. You felt weak as they hoisted you from the chair, forcing you to walk through the labyrinth of passages you now found yourself in.

Finally, they stopped you in front of a door that seemed almost identical to all the others. One of the men silently raised a key-card to a scanner and the door slid open with a slight hiss. You stood in the doorway, dumbfounded as one of the guards shoved you inside.

"Enjoy yourself." he laughed, his voice deep and rasping, as the door slid shut behind you.

You started to slowly pick yourself up off the floor, looking around at all the faces looking intently at you. You had to be dreaming, because this was probably your favorite room in the whole world. The room was brightly lit revealing numerous bunk beds along each wall. Many of the occupants seemed to have been in the middle of conversations or solitary activities when you'd unceremoniously been thrust into heaven.

"Are you alright?" asked one of the nude girls, coming over to help you to your feet. You looked her up and down, admiring her soft curves and protruding belly as she smiled at your large, uncovered package.

"Yeah, I think I'm alright." you managed to say, looking over the sea of naked girls. There were no other boys in the group, though all the girls were at least chubby. Though, some of them looked like they were pushing the upper bounds of mobility.

"It's been quite a while since they gave us someone new." Said one of the obese girls near the back of the room.

You jumped backwards slightly as the girl that had helped you up, touched your groin, smiling as she looked at you, "What, don't you like what you see?"

You backed into the door, feeling the cold steel against your skin, "What is this place?"

"This is the lab." said one of the fattest girls you'd ever seen, "where they turn us into free labor for them"

"Who's them?" you asked, as several girls started to chuckle at your growing member.

You felt your heart racing as you looked over the room of girls. You couldn't help it that it was really turning you on. This was right up your fetish alley. A room full of fat girls, yes please. Especially since none of them seemed over the age of 20. Oddly, you also noticed that none of them seemed to be over 5 feet tall, leaving your 5'7" body towering over them.

"We don't really know who they are. We just know that they make us work for them, and when we can't do that, they turn us into breeding factories." said the fattest girl again.

"So, where did you all come from?" you asked.

"Probably same as you. We were walking home from school, then woke up here." continued the fattest girl, panting as she got to her feet to walk over to you.

"And what do you mean breeding factories?" you asked, genuinely confused.

"Well when we get too fat to work, they force us to breed and get fatter until we can't anymore. That's how they get most of their labor. Most of us were bred in here. The rest, are like you." said the fattest girl, pinning you against the wall as she slowly inserted your massive cock into her slit. You didn't remember your cock ever being that big before, but you were too turned on by the soft girl pressing into you, "They force us to work and eat, growing fatter and fatter. The better behaved you are, the slower they fatten you up. Try to escape or break the rules and you'll find yourself being fattened up much quicker. And whenever there's new blood, like you, we breed. Helps make it harder to escape."

She was jerking her hips as you felt an orgasm growing inside you, "So, where, uhh, are, ahhh, the other, ahh, boys."

You blew the biggest load you'd ever blew right into the girl's waiting pussy as she pulled you into a soft hug, "You're looking at the last one."

Your jaw dropped as the obese girl took a wobbling step backwards, cum dripping from between her legs, "You're a boy?"

She just smiled, "I was once, two years ago. Now I'm very much a girl. And soon, you will be too. I use to be a chubby chaser like you, I always wanted to be with a fat girl. Now I am one, and honestly, I love it here. I love my new body, and I'm happy to work for them. And so do the rest of the girls here. I can't wait until I get to just sit and grow fatter and fatter either."

You felt faint as you slumped onto one of the beds. Not even noticing as the girls lined up and did your giant cock over and over and over again. You didn't know where the cum kept coming from, but you weren't too concerned about that now. You needed to figure out how to get out of here before you ended up like her. There was no way that she could've been a boy. That just wasn't possible. You'd always wanted to be with a fat girl, and now there was one practically throwing herself at you, but all you could think was how much you wanted to get out of here.

Taking a deep breath after the 15th consecutive orgasm, you turned towards the fattest girl, "Now what do you mean breed?"

"My name's Tammy by the way, and I mean just that. They give us serum that makes us very fertile, and so we can get pregnant really easy. Most of us will have at least twins after this, and honestly, this might be what pushes me over the edge to being a brood mother. Though, they gave it to you too. Once you're a girl, you'll be pregnant too."

"What?! How am I going to be pregnant?"

"You'll self fertilize. Usually you have at least triplets the first time. It will slow you down until they can fatten you up some." Tammy said.

"How long until I'm a girl?" you asked, hardly believing what you were hearing.

"Usually about a month." Tammy said, sitting down on the bed beside you and stroking your thigh.

"So how fat were you when you got here?"

"I was thinner than you, but I tried to escape a lot my first year. Now, I don't ever want to leave." Tammy said, pressing her soft belly against yours, "besides, isn't this just a dream come true for you too?"

You didn't know what to say. You'd always dreamed of something like this. However, you'd never dreamed that you'd be the girl in the situation. Still, it wasn't like there was much you could do now. Though it seemed like Tammy really wanted to be with you more. Still, maybe you could get some more answers out of them. Still, now that you were calming down, maybe you could keep pleasing the other girls. The last thing was maybe look for an exit from this weird dream.

You have the following choices:

1. Do Tammy again

*Noteb*
2. Go to bed

*Noteb*
3. Ask more questions

*Noteb*
4. Look for exits from the room

*Noteb*
5. Spread the love to all the girls

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Komfy Kat (UN: komfykat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Komfy Kat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171542-The-Fat-Lab/cid/2561193-Prologue