*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Something else creepy happens
  2. The Attic
  3. The Chessboard
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202398-Supernatural-Beauty/cid/2734395-Something-else-creepy-happens
Rated: GC · Interactive · Supernatural · #2202398
A group of friends battle the supernatural and look good while doing it...
This choice: Something else creepy happens  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Something else creepy happens

    by: HikerAngel
Tucking a lock of hair behind her ear, Natalia examined the chessboard closely. It was a beautiful hardwood set. The white pieces had a vague curved, feminine profile, while the black pieces were blockier, more masculine. She hadn’t noticed that before. The board was in exactly the same place that it had been, the pieces in the same places that they had been, with the lone exception of the black pawn.

Her grandparents were too old to climb the rickety folding stairs to the attic. There was no way they had come up here and moved that pawn. There was no one else in the house that she was aware of. She would ask, but she was certain that she would have known had someone else come to visit. How, then, had that piece moved?

Had she moved it, then forgotten about it? She had read of people doing strange things while sleepwalking. Maybe she had moved the piece in her sleep without realizing it? She had never been told that she had ever sleepwalked by her family or anyone else, so it seemed unlikely, but what other explanation was there? A ghost? That seemed even more farfetched.

Natalia shook her head. Sometimes weird things just happened. She wouldn’t worry about it too much.

She was about to go back to packing boxes, but she couldn’t quite bring herself to look away from the chessboard. Not understanding why she was doing it, she moved another piece, a knight, forward to protect her pawn.

Why had she done that? It had just felt like… something she needed to do. She shook her head again and went back to packing up the piles of junk in the attic and bringing it down to the garage.

***

That night, she thought of the chessboard as she drifted off to sleep.

Her dreams that night were torrid. She dreamed of hands caressing her. She dreamed of lips kissing her. She dreamed of legs intertwining with hers. There didn’t seem to be another person, just touches. Erotic, sensual touches.

She woke up feeling aroused, feeling sexy.

After her shower, Natalia looked at herself in the mirror. Her pretty face and slender body were both very attractive and she had no problems attracting dates in high school. Her only wish was that her AA breasts had developed a bit more. Today, however, she was pleased with her looks. She looked good, she thought. Her breasts, while still small seemed slightly swollen today. Maybe she would make it to at least an A cup after all. She had heard of girls that developed a bit more at 18. Maybe she was one of them.

The rest of her body looked good too. All of this manual labor must be doing her body some good. She looked extra toned and just the slightest bit curvier. Mostly, she just felt… good. She felt alive, energized, and beautiful this morning.

Smiling, she headed up to the attic. Another day of packing, maybe two, and she would be done clearing the massive amount of junk up there. As she reached the top of the stairs, her eyes were drawn again to the chessboard.

This time, a black knight had moved.

You have the following choices:

1. Natalia experiments

*Noteb*
2. Natalia finds something out

*Noteb*
3. Something else unexpected happens

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HikerAngel (UN: hikerangel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HikerAngel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202398-Supernatural-Beauty/cid/2734395-Something-else-creepy-happens