*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202398-Supernatural-Beauty/cid/2796870-Elaines-place-with-Megagirl
Rated: GC · Interactive · Supernatural · #2202398
A group of friends battle the supernatural and look good while doing it...
This choice: Elaine's place with Megagirl  •  Go Back...
Chapter #17

Elaine's place with Megagirl

    by: HikerAngel
When we arrived at my place a few seconds later, I realized that I didn’t have my keys. I grabbed the door handle and twisted, sending splinters of door frame flying. Looking at Megagirl, I shrugged.

When we entered my apartment, I closed the damaged door as best I could, for privacy. Taking Megagirl’s hand in mine, I lead her to my futon. Gazing at me, distracted by my insanely gorgeous face and not looking where she was going, Megagirl stumbled over my coffee table. Not wanting to damage it, she lurched, lost her balance and fell on the cushions. Her hand, still gripping mine, pulled me off balance toward her.

I suppose that I could have used my flight power or superstrength to resist the pull… but why? I allowed myself to fall on top of her, onto the futon, bringing our faces mere millimeters apart. I could feel her breath on my lips.

We both smiled, relieved to have privacy this time for our intimate encounter. I swept over her, brushing her lips with mine. They felt soft and pliable as I grazed them. Megagirl shivered beneath me.

“Now I think this is about where we left off,” I whispered throatily, oddly confident despite never having been with a girl before. Probably because her desire for me was so obvious I could nearly taste it.

Gone were all the insecurities about my body that normally plagued my thoughts during foreplay. Gone were any concerns that I wouldn’t be “good.” I hadn’t had a chance to fully explore this new body of mine, but I had seen enough to know that it put Megagirl’s to shame… and hers was pretty much perfect.

I felt a strange warmth beginning to burn in my belly as I realized just how overpoweringly gorgeous I must be. I mean, Megairl had graced every magazine cover known to humankind. She was who every girl wanted to be—the strongest, most powerful, most desirable woman alive…

...And she couldn’t hold a candle to me!

I shuddered, my heartbeat quickening as the thought sunk in.

I pulled my lips away from hers. Her head came up slightly, mouth reaching upward for mine, eyes closed. She flicked her tongue over her lower lip. I could practically taste her need as her moistened lips searched for me.

I sliced her uniform right down the middle with a sharp fingernail, exposing her delectable body to my hungry eyes. After peeling the flaps of the costume away from her flawless skin, I playfully remained just beyond her reach. After a moment of hesitation, she opened her eyes a sliver, long lashes opening ever so slightly to reveal the iridescent blue oceans beneath them.

God, she was beautiful.

She snaked her bare, willowy arms around me and slithered her smooth legs around mine, pulling me toward her. I resisted, giving her a brief taste of my phenomenal strength. She pulled harder, but it was no use. She was powerless against me.

When I heard the hint of a moan escape her lips, her fingers pressing against the smooth, sculpted steel of my elegantly muscled legs and back, I relented and gave her what she clearly yearned for.

I surged forward into her, crushing her lips with mine, feeling her bite and suck their ruby plumpness. Our breasts collided, sparking fireworks of sensation. I rolled my supple hips into hers as she devoured every part of me that her mouth could cover. As I plunged my tongue into her mouth, I heard her chirp in delight.

The sensation was all-consuming. Our tongues swirled together, sleek bodies gracefully sliding against each other. I felt enraptured as never before, lost in the consummate pleasures of her idyllic form. I pulled my mouth away, breaking the silence of the evening with heavy breathing.

Sliding my lips across her cheek, dabbing kisses along the way, I found her earlobe and bit down lightly, teasingly.

A tremor in hers tickled my body.

I held back a smile, knowing the impact I was having on her, and dragged my teeth along the edge of her jaw, then dropped my mouth to her neck. I sucked in then bit lightly on her sensitive flesh.

She writhed underneath me, gasping out a soft breath.

I worked my way down her long, swan-like neck in this fashion, running kisses, teeth, and tongue into the hollow of her clavicle, then diagonally down to the upper slopes of her breast.

I heard her tongue lick her lips, a barely audible purr rumbling from her throat.

I kissed her breast slowly, ensuring that she felt the full effect of every leisurely purse of my luscious lips. When I arrived at her nipple, I swirled it with my tongue, barely touching delicate pink flesh, knowing exactly the electricity that fired through her overtaxed synapses. Once I had completed several loops, I touched my teeth to it on both sidees, pressing carefully into her nipple.

Her back arched, and I felt her firm, fleshy orb quiver.

I continued, drifting my tongue down the lower arc of her exquisite breast to her ribcage. Working my way down, nipping and kissing each steel-hard abdominal, I finally neared her tender folds.

Her moans became huskier with anticipation, skin warm under my touch.

I darted my tongue out, receiving an answering gasp, then curled it and slid down her entrance. When I turned my attention fully to pleasuring her, her moans began to rise in volume.

Her breathing grew more urgent, becoming an anxious pant.

After a few more coaxing, clenching minutes, she began to thrash. I wanted to make it last, but her delectable body was so coiled with pent-up arousal that she came far faster than I expected.

She exploded in violently wriggling tremors. Her slim, sexy legs clamped down on my tightly as she threw back her head and screamed her release. I watched her buck, fingers hyperextending, then curling inward, clutching as if to latch onto the fleeting pleasure that rocked her breathtaking form.

When her involuntary movements faded, I laid my hand gently on her stomach. I could still feel the trembling aftershocks of the intense climax deep within her. Her breathing, stopped for the duration of her orgasm, began anew as she sucked in a lungful of air, then let it out slowly, calming and cooling her torrid body. I glanced up to her face. Her eyes were half-open, gazing at me adoringly with those stunning blue eyes of hers. Her cheeks were flushed, her forehead glistening with sweat, a few strands of blond hair beginning to clump together with moisture.

She had never looked more beautiful to me than in that moment.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HikerAngel (UN: hikerangel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HikerAngel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202398-Supernatural-Beauty/cid/2796870-Elaines-place-with-Megagirl