*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2205024-Tiny-Tutor-Re-Upload/cid/3011033-Amber-Raven-the-hard-partying-sorority-girl
by bobob1
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2205024
A brilliant, one-inch tall guy starts a private tutor business. Maybe not his best idea.
This choice: Amber Raven, the hard-partying sorority girl.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Amber Raven, the hard-partying sorority girl.

    by: bobob1
"What about Amber Raven?" Stacy smirked out the request. "Not too far away and she'll pay really well."

You shrugged. "Looks good. History could be fun."

"Said no one ever." Stacy smirked, scooping you into her palm. Grabbing her car keys, she headed for the door.

***

"It's a sorority?" You heard Stacy mutter to herself from your seat in her lap. She shifted in her seat to get a better look at the house, jostling you awkwardly into the soft valley between her thighs. She chewed her lower lip. "Maybe you'd be better off with someone else. A sorority might not be the safest place for you. Who knows what they might-"

"Stacy, calm down!" You had to shout as you tried not to slip entirely between her legs. "I'll be fine. I'm not totally helpless, you know."

"He says as he's slowly squished by his little sister's thighs." She reluctantly plucked you from her lap. She slipped you into her shirt pocketbas she got out of the car. She walked up to the huge, blue and white colonial house. She hesitated for a moment before she rang the doorbell. "Don't say I didn't warn you..." Stacy whispered as someone answered the door.

Whoever it was had to be about Stacy's height because their chests were about level. This left you ambushed by a ridiculous display of cleavage. From your spot in the pocket, it was a captivating view. You were momentarily hypnotized by the expanse of pale, supple flesh. The titanic breasts wobbled behind a half-buttoned, black shirt. Not wanting to be caught drooling, you managed to tear your eyes away after a few seconds.

"Hi, I'm looking for Amber Raven?" Stacy says.

The black-haired girl yawned. "Well, you found her." She says flatly.

"Great! I'm here with the tutor you requested, Sam Reynolds." Stacy reached into her pocket, lifting up the you up by the back of your shirt. You were met by a pair of soft, brown eyes.

"Uh, w-what's up?" You stammered. The look on her face makes you wish you'd mentioned you height on the website.

"Holy shit!" Amber held out her palm, allowing Stacy to lower you in. It shook under you, the giant girl obviously awed by your minute size. After a few moments of shock, she slowly began to regain her chill demeanor.

“Sam can be kinda hard to keep track of, obviously. So just be careful.” Stacy explained. “He can be squished, stretched, and molded if too much pressure is put on him. He'll reform with a little time. Sam will be staying with you for as long as you need his help."

"Okay, cool." Amber nudged you with her thumb as if testing your durability.

"Alright, good luck! Contact me when you're finished." Stacy shakes Amber's free hand and waves goodbye to you. You feel a bit nervous as you watch her drive away.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Amber introduces you to some of her sorority sisters

2. She discreetly takes you to her room.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bobob1 (UN: spiker8000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobob1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2205024-Tiny-Tutor-Re-Upload/cid/3011033-Amber-Raven-the-hard-partying-sorority-girl