*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2205024-Tiny-Tutor-Re-Upload/cid/3011169-Arriving-at-Soaked-Cityscapes
by bobob1
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2205024
A brilliant, one-inch tall guy starts a private tutor business. Maybe not his best idea.
This choice: Soaked Cityscapes, the wild waterpark.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Arriving at Soaked Cityscapes

    by: bobob1
After reaching the decision in your head to spend a fun and enjoyable day at Soaked Cityscapes, it didn’t take long to convince both Stacy and Shannon. They excitedly ran to change into their swimsuits and pack a bag of tanning lotion, sunscreen, sunglasses, hats, water bottles, and snacks. After preparations were complete, the three of you headed out to your car.

While Stacy was carrying you out to the car, you couldn’t help but take notice of her attire. You had taken off your shirt and changed into a simple pair of tan swim trunks. Stacy was wearing an incredibly cute blue two-piece bikini with a floral pattern. The bikini accentuated her feminine features well but was still fairly modest.

ESPECIALLY compared to what your mother had chosen to wear. Shannon had eagerly slipped into her favorite swimsuit to wear whenever she went out, which consisted of a black G-string bikini top and matching black thong. The left ninety percent of her breasts bare, and hardly even covered her nipples, while her ludicrously thin thong was wedged so deep between her butt cheeks it had almost disappeared.

Of course, Shannon had been a famous supermodel for years, so displaying her body for all to see didn’t bother her in the slightest. She wore what she wanted, when she wanted, and didn’t give a single care as to what other people thought. It often made you and Stacy quite embarrassed to be with Shannon out in public, but Shannon always had the time of her life.

Regardless, the drive to the waterpark was long but uneventful. Upon reaching the park, Stacy discreetly tucked you between her breasts, blushing awkwardly. With you out of sight, your mother and sister paid for their tickets, walked through the female changing rooms, and out into the main area of Soaked Cityscapes.

Stacy quickly pulled you out from her cleavage and held you in her hand. You took in all the sights of the massive waterpark spread out before you. Of course, it was quite difficult to focus on the park itself when hundreds of attractive girls in bikinis were strolling by, but you tried valiantly none-the-less.

What do you decide to do first?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bobob1 (UN: spiker8000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobob1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2205024-Tiny-Tutor-Re-Upload/cid/3011169-Arriving-at-Soaked-Cityscapes