*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Vacation Day
  2. Morning Comes
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2205024-Tiny-Tutor-Re-Upload/cid/3011028-Vacation-Day
by bobob1
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2205024
A brilliant, one-inch tall guy starts a private tutor business. Maybe not his best idea.
This choice: To take one last day off and have some fun.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Vacation Day

    by: bobob1
Though you knew that starting up your tutoring business today was probably the smartest thing to do, you just couldn’t bring yourself to agree with that decision. You were feeling way too energetic to sit down and teach people. You needed to get out there, experience some fun sort of adventure, and make some memories with your family. It had been far too long since you had last gone on a family trip.

Waving your arms to signal Stacy, she moved over beside you and looked down at you earnestly. Clearing your throat, you began to make your proposition.

“Stacy. Do you think it’d be possible for us to go out somewhere special today? As a family, I mean.” You inquired. Stacy cocked her head to the side.

“That’s an interesting request. You didn’t want to start tutoring today?”

“Not really…” You smiled sheepishly.

“Okay. Well, I don’t think I’m doing anything today. I think mom is free as well. Let me get her.” Stacy craned her neck towards the direction of the kitchen. “MOM! CAN YOU COME HERE A SEC’?”

“SURE THING HONEY!” Your mom called back, emerging from the kitchen a second later. She had yet to get dressed this morning, and was still wearing only a pink, frilly bra and matching panties. She sauntered over to the couch and prepared to take a seat beside Stacy.

Thinking quickly, Stacy snatched you up in her hand a moment before your mom’s jiggly ass smacked down onto the couch, saving you from a humiliating and painful accident. Stacy cradled you safely in her hand, holding you above her lap while your mom got comfortable. She didn’t even realize how close she had come to squashing her own son.

“What’s up?” Shannon asked, smiling.

“Sammy wanted to know if we could go on a special trip today. Are you free?” Stacy explained.

“I am! I’ve got nothing on my schedule today!” Shannon giggled. “Oh, this is perfect! Where are we going?”

“I’m not sure.” Stacy glanced down at you. “Let’s let Sam decide.”

You nodded to show your appreciation, then rubbed your chin thoughtfully. The decision now rested squarely on your shoulders. You ran the possible choices through your head.

***

About an hour away, there was a big park near a lake called Lake Crestview. The lake had a beach, volleyball courts in the sand, food stands, a gift shop, and more. It was a popular destination for tourists in the area, and you had always wanted to go.

An hour-long drive in the opposite direction was an amusement park known as “Adventure Land”. Adventure Land was an extremely popular amusement park that covered a wide area and was filled to the brim with exciting roller coasters, drop towers, spinning rides, and more. The park was also known for the high quality shows they put on.

Two hours away was a massive water park that just recently finished construction a few weeks ago. As far as you could remember, the waterpark was called “Soaked Cityscapes”. Every ride at the park, from the slides to the wave pools, was stylized like a modern city. You have never been to a waterpark before. You’ve also heard a rumor online about a nude section of the park, which admittedly peaked your interest just a bit.

As you continued to think, you remembered the high end resort spa “Relaxation Spring” that was holding its grand opening today. If you left quickly, your family would probably still get a room. Relaxation Spring apparently has private massages, mud baths, saunas, hot tubs, and even more.

Where do you choose to go?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bobob1 (UN: spiker8000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobob1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2205024-Tiny-Tutor-Re-Upload/cid/3011028-Vacation-Day