*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2211018-A-boy-vs-the-world/cid/2780187-Unusual-activity-for-an-abandoned-place
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2211018
Can Carl Ruiz become not the hero we need nor deserve. But the one we only got?
This choice: ...weird energy have been recorded in an abandoned hospital!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Unusual activity for an abandoned place

    by: manju
Carl Ruiz seemed interested by that article about weird energy behind recorded in an abandoned hospital. He was not very experienced and wasn't as strong as some more experienced (and pretentious heroes) but news like that always motivated him to do what he considered his duty.

Besides, since it was an abandoned place he was almost sure other heroes wouldn't check if rumors were true because it wasn't crowded so it doesn't bring enough attention to make them famous.Though Carl was different: he wasn't corrupted by society yet and wasn't doing this for glory.

Though he didn't have a "costume" he tried to protect his identity as much as he could so he used a hoody, a foulard, as well as other things to hide as much of his skin as possible (such as gloves for example), even if he wasn't very popular for the moment it still wouldn't be a good idea to attract attention on him. HE also started to gather stuff such as food, water, his phone, some ropes (if he needed to save someone), a flashlights, flares as well as other things of that kind.

Once he was ready he waited for the night to fall and started to fly through his window without forgetting to check if someone saw him. Despite the fact his flying speed was slightly faster than the normal speed of a car, it still took him around 20 minutes to join the hospital, showing it was definitely in an isolated zone.

It was really creepy to be there at night time, especially since there was no habitation in a of 2 km around the hospital. As soon as Carl arrived near the hospital, he noticed some weird lights coming from the abandoned building confirming rumors. And they were not normal lights, there was a bit of everything: blue flashes, red flashes etc ...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 manju (UN: manjumemajeur at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
P O S T B O Y has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2211018-A-boy-vs-the-world/cid/2780187-Unusual-activity-for-an-abandoned-place