*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2211018-A-boy-vs-the-world/cid/3136334-an-old-slayers-lair
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2211018
Can Carl Ruiz become not the hero we need nor deserve. But the one we only got?
This choice: ....an old slayer's lair." (Classical horror monsters and archetypes)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

....an old slayer's lair."

    by: P O S T B O Y
....an old slayer's lair. Shocked to see how the children we rescued bit the hands that fed and raised all these eyes. All I hope is that is all of this could be just a silly phase and not something worse..." The well dressed dwarfish adult made a long sigh as she took a quite long drag of her cigarette. As cherry red rings of smoke puffed out from faintly wrinkled crimson lips. Part of Carl knew there was more to what she said, there just had to be. But the lives and the peace of Embervillie is paramount over such frivolous details at the moment. Just as he nodded, he began to approach the opening of the tent. He will take these threats head on like any self-respecting hero would! The clacking of heels shuffling cut him off as Ms. Bentham was in front of him once again.

"Such bravado and valor is remarkable for someone so young! But young man, it would be imperative, paramount even, for me to tell you exactly what you are going to be facing...and who you should be wary of, and if they release her, or avoid all together."

"And who exactly is this 'her' you've been alluding to all this time?" Carl asked most cautiously, the feeling of dread permeating throughout his veins, freezing his blood with fright.

"Well...she is one of the most prized and rarest members of...ensemble. She is the leader of the band of these rabble rousers and officially ranked as potential class 1 entity despite being at a young age of fifteen years old. Which makes it harder for us to deal, for she is quite a bit of rebel and hellion if you will. Especially with her mud loving, such a brazen tomboy that girl is! "

'An potential Class 1?! Things of those class would need a team of A rated heroes or one S-rated hero to truly take on and win. Things on that level can make new crayons, pulverize entire mountain ranges, and split the sky! Some can even move entire planets! And this chick has the potential to be one?!' Such a thought made him sick to his stomach, but the woman continued.

"Worry not, I said that she has the potential to be one. But nonetheless, even if she was, I surely have the means and resources to properly deal with her. Even now, she should be locked away in the time out spot, a specialized bunker that can withstand several hundred nuclear assaults point blank and still stand. But she and her little gang are something you shouldn't take lightly." She concluded, as Carl breathed out. He wasn't fully relieved, but his nerves calmed down quite a bit." With that out of the way, here's a short concise bio on each of them."

"The youngest and certainly not the weakest is a German werewolf called Helga Schneider. Has the attitude of a hyperactive chihuahua which fits with her small size."

"The other is Jeannette Badeaux, a natural born french vampire of the nosferatu lineage. She is overly flamboyant and dramatic, and cries too much. Often gets bullied by Hilga despite the age and height difference. She is considered the weakest and easiest to deal with due to her overall personality."

"Sophia, a monstrously yet equally beautiful young siren. Powerful for her age, and can be seen as air headed and friendly. But her naivety and innocence is what makes her to be especially dangerous around."

"Sammie Jo, an incredibly big, vaguely radioactive, and strong Mutant who hailed from the desolate ruins of an Arizona town wrecked by past nuclear testing. She is truly an exception to the rest of kind, all of her mutations are blessings rather than curses. Enigmatic and quiet, she is docile giant at most, but incredibly dangerous if roused up. Not only is she second in command, but she is considered to be an unofficial potential class 1."


" And finally...her; Summer Redmond. An Irish American girl who is a unique case of not only being a zombie that still has all of her cognitive functions fully intact. But she has the abilities of a powerful ghost. Because of this...it is presumed that she is rather not a zombie, but a lich...yet it also doesn't explain why she is very much alive and growing up like a normal child would do."

With all the information processing in his mind, he slowly entered the tent. The grandmother-like politeness of Ms. Bentham once had melted away to cold hearted cruelty.

'Dumb brat might catch one or two of them. But he won't be handling them all. But still...he could weaken them enough and make things easier when the real heroes arrive. And I even got an alibi. I can picture it now; A rogue Mutant captured after allegedly releasing dangerous creatures from their exhibit. That get the damn press on my back.' The old woman laughed at the thought as her body changed into her true form and age; A glamorous thirty something woman with blonde hair and purple lips.

Heels clacking on the pavement most ominously..

[Timeskip]

As Carl navigated through the confusing corridors of the tent. It felt like many minutes had passed but the very moment as he both smelt and heard something coming his way. Quickly he turns around and finds himself face to face with....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Helga

*Noteb*
2. Jeannette

*Noteb*
3. Sophia

*Noteb*
4. Sammie Jo

*Noteb*
5. Summer...with the rest of her crew closely behind her!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 P O S T B O Y (UN: christyadot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
P O S T B O Y has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2211018-A-boy-vs-the-world/cid/3136334-an-old-slayers-lair