*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Get some shampoo you greaseball
  2. After a long day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2212566-Dreams-do-come-true/cid/2785381-Get-some-shampoo-you-greaseball
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2212566
Our protagonist, Tom, wakes up one morning with powers that he could only dream of!
This choice: Get some shampoo you greaseball  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Get some shampoo you greaseball

    by: Thomas Johnson
"You only have one chance to make a first impression", Tom said to himself as he locked his front door. He walked toward the elevator and pushed the button to the first floor. While waiting for the elevator, he wondered what type of shampoo he should actually get. His Aunt Des always used a nice expensive shampoo that smelt like coconut, but what if the chicks didn't dig coconut? He disregarded it, as he figured that he would decide when he finally hit the shampoo aisle of the market down the block.

The elevator door finally opened, and it in it tom seen on of the most beautiful girls he'd ever seen. She looked Filipino, maybe even Hawaiian, but he did in fact know that she was real pretty, and that he would like to get to know her intimately. She was about 5'5 and wore black shirt that said "KBBQ" on it so Tom figured that she worked at a restaurant. They smiled at each other, as she stepped out of the elevator, and he stepped in. Tom peeped her butt and was caught totally off-guard.

Her ass was very full, and plump. It did not look like it belonged on her whatsoever. She had the ass of a Brazilian woman who did squats. This was simply too much ass for him not to comment, his brain decided.

"h-hey there!", Tom called out to her, as he choked on his spit. He held the elevator door open. She turned around and said "hey" in a smooth voice".

Tom's head went blank. He had no idea where to go after he said that.

"are you the new tenant?, she called out

"uh yeah!", Tom exclaimed, "that would be me alright!"

She smiled, "that makes us next door neighbors! I'm Jojo. I guess I'll be seeing you around."

"Yeah I g-guess so!", tom said, fumbling his words. "I'll see you around sometime!".

Tom allowed the elevator door close. "Maybe we can fuck sometime!", he yelled, alone in the elevator. He looked down to see that he was sporting an erection due to his brief encounter with that goddess with all the junk in her trunk. All of his 7-inches were on full display in his gray shorts, which he decided to tuck into his waistband so he wouldn't embarrass himself upon exiting the elevator.

Tom hopped into his car, and drove down the to market. He decided to get the coconut shampoo after all. He wanted his hair to be both luscious and full of volume, and nobody should deny him of that. He hurried back to his car, and sped back to his apartment complex in hopes of seeing Jojo and her wagon just one more time before the night ended, but alas, there was no ass in sight. All was not lost however, because he still had the vivid picture of her and her booty in his mind as he masturbated to her as he drifted into sleep.

You have the following choices:

1. Jojo dream

2. Coconut dream

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thomas Johnson (UN: thetallestboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thomas Johnson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2212566-Dreams-do-come-true/cid/2785381-Get-some-shampoo-you-greaseball