*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Other
  2. After a long day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2212566-Dreams-do-come-true/cid/2785407-Other
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2212566
Our protagonist, Tom, wakes up one morning with powers that he could only dream of!
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Other

    by: Thomas Johnson
"On second thought", Tom thought to himself, "I should probably introduce myself to my neighbors"

It seemed like a good idea, especially since Tom was lacking in the friends department at the moment. He brushed his teeth, threw on a clean shirt, and sprayed himself with some cologne.

He started with the unit to the left of his, and rang the doorbell. Nobody answered, so he went over to the unit that was on the right of his, and rang the doorbell. He knew somebody was home because he could hear the TV on the other side of the door.

The door opened, and out came a small Mexican girl who was very pregnant.

"Hello, Can I help you?"

Tom was busy wondering how such a small frame could carry such a mass without tipping over, including the pair of swollen breasts that yearned to feed to the soon-to-be child. Tom refocused, "Hi, uh, I'm Tom and I just moved in next door. I wanted to stop by and introduce myself. Tom extended his large hand toward the girl.

She extended her hand and met his. It was completely enveloped by his much larger hand. She spoke up and said, "Oh, Hi, I'm Violet and I live here with my mom and my step-dad. Would you like to come inside?"

"Sure! I'd love to!", Tom responded. Normally, Tom would be celebrating internally at this pornographic-like scenario, but it seemed like somebody had already beaten him to the punch, as he didn't think he was prepared to knock boots with a pregnant woman.

Tom followed her in and sat down on an adjacent empty couch. He suddenly heard yelling, "VIOLET, I TOLD YOU TO STOP WEARING MY BRAS AS MATERNITY BRAS. YOU HAD A BABY SHOWER, GET YOUR OWN." Violet covered her face in embarrassment, "that's my mom screaming, I'm sure you'll meet her right now." Just as Violet said that, a 5'4 Latin woman in a sports bra that barely fit, stormed into the living room with a large bra in her hand. "When you wear them, you leak in them and then they get wet! That how I get chichi sores!", the woman exclaimed.

After yelling at her daughter, she looked over and seen the guest in her house. "Um, Violet, who is this young man in my living room?" she said sternly.

Before Violet could respond, Tom stood up and extended his hand toward her, and said "Hi I'm Tom, and I just moved in next door! I wanted to introduce myself to you guys as your new neighbor!

"Ooooh, so you're who was making all that noise earlier", the woman joked, "I'm Barb, and I'm a hugger".

As Barb was introducing herself, Tom was making sure he processed every bit of the MILF that was in his presence. She was pretty, and had an enormous rack. It was much larger than her daughters, and she wasn't even pregnant! Tom was fantasizing about all of the things e could do to those tits, when he felt them pressed against him for a hug. It felt like somebody was pushing two beanbags against with and it felt great.

"Mom, can you put a shirt on? You're embarrassing us!" Violet told her mom. "Well I wouldn't be out here if you didn't use my bras you thief! Just because we're the same size now doesn't mean you can use mine! Yours aren't permanent like mine. Violet sighed, and Barb smiled at Tom, and said, "let me get decent".


Barb returned in a big t-shirt and some pajama bottoms, much to Tom's delight. She obviously wasn't wearing a bra, as her nipples were poking through the shirt, and the band-name on the shirt seemed like it was in 3-D. She went on to talk about how she was an alumni of the university and that she was an ultrasound technician. She said that her husband worked nights while she worked in the mornings and afternoons. After chatting about themselves, Tom asked Violet, " So how is this all going for you?" point to her stomach.

"I'm 6 months in, and It's going good", Violet said happily

Not good enough", Barb interjected, "The babies daddy split town after her heard she was pregnant, and now she's solo dolo".

Violet glared at her mother, "If you could raise me by yourself, then I can raise my child by myself".

Barb laughed, "Baby i'm only joking, you have me and your step-father here to help you out!"

Tom was just smiling and nodding. He was trying to thing of ways he could become both the babies step-daddy and Violet's step daddy in the same night. But his fantasies were halted when his phone alarm went off. "Shit", he said to himself, "I've got to get going. I need to go to bed early for this 8 a.m. class tomorrow morning".

Tom was angered that he couldn't sit there and observe these fine ladies any longer, but he had to do what he had to do.

"Awh, so soon?, Barb whined, "It's probably for the best, I have work in the morning too".

Tom stood up and hugged Barb goodbye, making sure he got a good frontal feel of her breasts. He then made his was over to Violet and gave her a side hug, not wanting to put any pressure on her tummy. He left and headed into his empty apartment. He went into his room, set his alarm, masturbated to fantasies of Violet and Barb, and then drifted into sleep.



You have the following choices:

1. Barb dream

2. Violet dream

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thomas Johnson (UN: thetallestboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thomas Johnson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2212566-Dreams-do-come-true/cid/2785407-Other