*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2216587-Shrunk-and-in-court/cid/2805150-Caroline-your-sexy-thirty-something-neighbour
by tasty
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2216587
Defend yourself in court or get eaten by a hungry giantess!
This choice: Caroline, your sexy thirty-something neighbour  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Caroline, your sexy thirty-something neighbour

    by: tasty
You are stunned to see Caroline staring back at you. You’ve always had a crush on Caroline, your sexy thirty-something neighbour. She’s a single mom with a 15 year old daughter, Sarah, and a 9 year old daughter, Chloe. Both of her daughters are watching from the gallery. Sarah winks at you and little Chloe waves excitedly You are confused. You’ve always been polite and helpful to Caroline and her girls. Why would Caroline do this to you?

The judge calls the court to order and looks at you sternly.

“This court is now in session.” she says. “You are here because the claimant has applied for you to be reclassified as food so she can shrink you and swallow you alive. You will be given the opportunity to defend yourself. I will consider both the claimant’s request to eat you and your defense carefully before I reach my verdict. My decision is final. Do you understand?"

You nod, heart racing.

The judge turns to face Caroline. “Madam, please present your opening statement to the court. Why do you want to shrink and eat the defendant?”
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tasty (UN: eatenup at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2216587-Shrunk-and-in-court/cid/2805150-Caroline-your-sexy-thirty-something-neighbour