*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In the dock
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2216587-Shrunk-and-in-court/cid/2805128-In-the-dock
by tasty
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2216587
Defend yourself in court or get eaten by a hungry giantess!
Chapter #1

In the dock

    by: tasty
You stand in the dock, terrified at the thought of what will happen. You have heard stories about the 'Vore Courts' and were aware of the popularity, amongst women, of the televised trials. Getting called to the Vore Courts was a very rare occurrence, however, and you never really expected to find yourself here. You look around, taking in the scene. The judge is a stern-looking older woman. Two woman police officers stand behind you, preventing you from trying to escape. Up in the gallery, you can see a live audience of women and girls watching you intently. Cameras are rolling and you know that your case will be broadcast to the nation for the amusement of womenfolk everywhere. Finally, you look in the direction of the claimant, the woman who has applied to have you shrunk so she can swallow you alive. She meets your gaze and smiles back at you, but who is she?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tasty (UN: eatenup at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2216587-Shrunk-and-in-court/cid/2805128-In-the-dock