*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2221821-TT-Vol-III-Ms-Devernes-Hotel--Casino/cid/2864642-Damon-sees-something-strange-in-lobby
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2221821
Surprise, intrigue and transformations await in this mysterious new hotel establishment.
This choice: Damon sees something strange in lobby.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Damon sees something strange in lobby.

    by: Unknown
“Coming through, you old fart!”

Damon ducked to the side as a rowdy group of skaters fumbled into the hotel foyer. If he’d reacted a second slower he probably would’ve been flattened underneath one of their wheels. He’d lost his footing in the process and he watched as the group circled round him, laughing all the way. Damon was about to curse them out before he realised something was amiss about them. As they stopped and stared down at him he took a quick double take of them all.

On the left was a little girl, definitely not a teenager but not less than eight-years-old, with a missing tooth and a mischievous grin. What was strange about her was that she had a large V cut into her wispy brown hair, a classic sign of male pattern baldness that Damon had recognised from some of his older coworkers. Not only was her receding hairline out of place- no, inside the dark Thrasher T-shirt she wore were a pair of engorged D-cups that distorted the fabric around her lactating nipples.

The woman on the right however looked a tad more ‘normal’ in the sense that her features were more befitting for her. She had dark olive skin and beady eyes with close cropped hair and a hint of stubble on her chin. Though she was quite heavyset and lugged around a fair amount of weight on her, her chest was remarkably flat and a thick mat of hair peeked out through the top of her tank top. Damon couldn’t be completely certain as he’d only seen from a single glance but he’d seen a slight bulge in the front of her baggy jogging bottoms that he sincerely hoped was her phone inside the lining of her pocket.

But in the middle came his biggest shock. For there stood a wrinkled old prune of a man with rickety knees, sunken features and a noticeable hunched back that brought his face nearer to Damon. Scattered across his face were an assortment of different piercings and tattoos; there, beneath his left eye, was a dainty black raindrop, across his forehead ran a jagged barbed wire fence and in his nose was a fat door-knocker that looked like it’d come straight from the snout of a prize bull. Another strange addition were the pair of vibrant blue pigtails that twirled lazily as he craned his neck to stare down at Damon. Despite the man’s apparent age, there was a playful burning in his eyes that sparked with life that made Damon shudder.

The goth grandad chuckled as he gestured for his ‘posse’ to follow him. He expertly flicked his board up and pushed his board forward mongo, putting his weathered fingers into a pair of stereotypical skater hand-horns. His cohorts followed soon after, heckling Damon mercilessly as they rode by and flipping him the bird for good measure.

“Bunch of hoodlums...,” Damon muttered as he levered himself upwards. No one heard him though or at least no one cared much that he’d been bowled over. The majority of the guests in the lobby seemed unperturbed by the incident and waved it off like it was a regular occurrence that they’d all begrudgingly become accustomed to. Kenya had been too engrossed in her phone to bat an eyelash at them and even the blonde desk clerk been preoccupied with the next set of guests, working diligently albeit with a strange smile on her lips. Damon rubbed his back tenderly- yes, he’d taken a slight bump on his way down but it’d mainly been his pride bruised.

Still, there was something amiss with that trio, something about them that was inherently wrong to Damon. He just prayed that Cindy came back before anything else happened so he could regain a sense of normalcy and get into the holiday festivities.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Saracen1187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2221821-TT-Vol-III-Ms-Devernes-Hotel--Casino/cid/2864642-Damon-sees-something-strange-in-lobby