*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2221821-TT-Vol-III-Ms-Devernes-Hotel--Casino/cid/3071458-Cindy-sees-something-weird-herself
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2221821
Surprise, intrigue and transformations await in this mysterious new hotel establishment.
This choice: Cindy sees something weird herself  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Cindy sees something weird herself

    by: Unknown
While Damon began to get on his way to try and find his two girls, Cindy herself had run into a spot of bother in her search for Keely. "Keely!" she called out multiple times. But she knew it was impossible for anyone to hear her, let alone an attention deficient thirteen year old girl on the run from her family. She sighed as she stepped into another unknown lobby, the layout foreign yet the same as the others, with the usual wave of noise to accompany it. She apologised as she brushed past a couple in their mid-forties shouting at each other, their high-pitched screeches blending into the cacophony of noise around her.

Had she not been so preoccupied with finding Keely she may have picked up that neither of the parents really had faces to match their bodies' perceived ages. Atop the mother's pale yellow cardigan and accompanying sweater was the head of a young boy, no more than four, with his two front teeth missing and huge dimples that begged to be squeezed. On the other hand a similar yet feminine and slightly older head lay atop the father's polo tee and khaki bottoms. The boy's sister flipped her hair out of her eyes with her hairy knuckles before scolding her brother, quickly grabbing his hand and dragging him away to face proper punishment.

Cindy soon became lost once more as she dove deeper into the depths of the hotel. She observed her surroundings tentatively. From what she could tell she'd stumbled somewhere around the hotel staff accommodations. She could see them bobbing in and out, most of them laughing and joking as they slipped on their uniforms. She was slightly taken aback as a few of the more attractive women in the staff slipped on uncomfortably tight latex bunnygirl suits. What was strange was that none of the girls seemed to have to slip on the ears atop their heads. In fact, it looked like they seemed to fuse with the tops of their scalps. She couldn't see any hairbands at all!

"Not sure if that uniform is age-appropriate for all the kids walking around," she muttered to herself before she continued on.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Continue with Cindy

*Noteb*
2. Back with Damon

*Noteb*
3. Kenya's bored of waiting

*Noteb*
4. Keely is enjoying her time roaming the hotel

*Noteb*
5. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Saracen1187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2221821-TT-Vol-III-Ms-Devernes-Hotel--Casino/cid/3071458-Cindy-sees-something-weird-herself