*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Reborn
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2226431-New-Body-New-Me/cid/2864871-Reborn
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2226431
Cryo-Preserved Disembodied Brains get to choose a new body & life for themselves.
Chapter #1

Reborn

    by: Gavalar
Scanning for Client #5273...Client Found.

Activating Client #5273...3...2...1...

Activation Complete: Welcome Back!

It has been...20...years...and...69...days... since your last activation.
The current year is...2098.

My name is Tuesday. I am a 5th Generation Cryo-Stocks Artificial Intelligence specialising in Client Reactivation and Rehabilitation.

I am here to help guide you as you take your first steps back into the real world and into the next chapter of your life. With the user-friendly tools at my disposal, Cryo-Stocks insures that selecting your new body will be as smooth as possible.

Before we proceed, under Cryo-Stock legislation I must confirm your Client details, which you provided to us at the start of your contract.

If all are correct, please confirm the following details:
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gavalar (UN: gavalar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gavalar has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2226431-New-Body-New-Me/cid/2864871-Reborn