*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mona Moon's New Adventure
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2231755-The-Corruption-of-the-Pokemon-World/cid/2916255-Mona-Moons-New-Adventure
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2231755
You are pulled into the world of Pokemon. Soon after, things start getting... lewd there.
This choice: A young woman  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mona Moon's New Adventure

    by: TomSketchit
Mona Moon moaned (try saying that five times fast) as she sat up in bed, rubbing her head in confusion. Where was she? Why was she outside, laying in a sleeping bag? Why was she dressed in such colorful clothes? And why did she have a... Pokeball?

Seeing a real life Pokeball in her hand and looking around at the forest clearing she was evidently camping in, she thought back to the last thing she remembered: that weird Pokemon cartridge she'd found and touched before being enveloped in a bright light. Was... she inside of the Pokemon world?

Digging through a bag she had with her, she found more evidence: a Pokedex, a Pokegear phone, a map of an unfamiliar region, and a trainer's license with her face on it. She was a Pokemon trainer in a real version of Pokemon...

Her heart was flooded with a mix of fear, disbelief, and overwhelming excitement as the implications dawned on her. This was a dream come true... though she did sort of miss her old life, as boring as it was. Still... she might as well make the most of it while she was here!

After going over everything, she deduced that she was a relatively new trainer with only one Pokemon to her name. Curious, she opened up the ball to see what would come out.

You have the following choices:

1. List 1

2. List 2

3. List 3

4. List 4

5. Something Else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TomSketchit (UN: tomsketchit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TomSketchit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2231755-The-Corruption-of-the-Pokemon-World/cid/2916255-Mona-Moons-New-Adventure