*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232425-Zoo-at-Night/cid/2916496-Revenge-is-Sweet
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2232425
You make a discovery while at a zoo after hours: the animals become horny anthro ladies.
This choice: Your friends are here? How about they join us… the more the merrier, right?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Revenge is... Sweet?

    by: TomSketchit
As Tyler heard her suggestion, he gulped. "I-I don't know about that... maybe I should just-" He found himself cut off again, this time by her fluffy tail gently smacking his face, making him cough as the fur touched his tongue. She tutted at him, hands on her hips.

"Trust me, honey, Miss Jackie has a fun plan for your naughty little friends and you. If you play along, I promise that you won't regret it! Now come with me, hun. Introduce me to your little friends." With that, she began to strut towards where he'd snuck in from, seeming to know exactly where it was. Knowing he had no choice and partially worrying what the large jaguar woman would do if he disobeyed, he followed her. Upon reaching the fence, she stopped, standing off to the side out of view of it.

"Now, be a dear and tell your friends that you have something cool to show them. I guarantee that they'll want to come see it~..." she purred, licking her lips with a gleam in her eyes that he didn't trust.

"Wh-what makes you say that?" he asked, trying to delay the inevitable.

"Let's just say that the same spell that makes us animals walk and talk seems to have some sort of pull on you humans. You've no idea how many have been compelled to break in through this little fence here for no reason at all, just because the zoo wanted to give us someone cute to play with~... If you give them a reason to come in, I'm certain the spell will make them much easier to convince. Now, enough talk. Get out there and bring Jackie those friends of yours."

Having no other way to stall her, he obeyed, climbing over the fence to his four friends waiting on the other side.

"What the heck man, you don't have anything!"

"Don't tell us you chickened out, dude."

"Man, I can't wait to see what everyone thinks of your naughty little story, Ty!"

Tyler blushed at their mocking, wondering why the heck he hung out with them at all. This certainly made what he was about to do easier at least...

"I just wanted to let you guys know that there was something really cool back here that you should see. Come on, there aren't any guards around or anything."

With that, the idea got planted in their heads. They murmured to each other, seeming increasingly curious, until finally all agreed and began to climb the fence. He winced a bit, regretfully, hoping that he hadn't made a mistake... only to watch as all four of them were snatched up in Jackie the Jaguar's arms, two per arm.

He rushed over to see what was going on, just in time to find one of his friends halfway into Jackie's maw, the feline amazon gulping him down with a shockingly flexible mouth. Tilting her head back, he watched the boy slid down her gullet into her belly, which rapidly expanded to fit him. She panted from the exertion, let out a belch, then looked at the others.

"One morsel down, three to go!"

Tyler watched in horror as this beast devoured his friends... and she didn't use her mouth for all of them. First, she tossed one to the ground and sat on him, moaning out as she appeared to be devouring him through her ass this time, sucking him up until her belly grew by one more struggling human. Then, she lowered the third down to her pussy, pushing their head into it as it stretched to fit as well, gulping them just as eagerly as her mouth and anus had. Once her unbirthing was finished, her belly swelled even bigger. Huffing now, she didn't seem to have the energy to eat the final friend.

Instead, she stared at him in the eyes, her yellow eyes seeming to flash, causing his own eyes to lose focus.

"You will rub my stomach while I digest, then feed yourself to me once I have more room."

"Yes mistress..." the boy moaned as he was sat down, mindlessly massaging her gurgling stomach as she proceeded to melt down Tyler's friends. Speaking of, she gave the boy a grin.

"There we go! I must say, I heard what those bullies were saying to you out there. I think you might have poor taste in friends... well, metaphorically at least! Literally, their taste was delicious!"

"You... you killed them?" Tyler asked in shock, processing the scene he'd just been forced to watch.

"Oh, no! Well, technically yeah, but part of this place's magic is that no one really dies. These four will wake up back in their beds, thinking this was all just a dream... if they remember it at all, that is! Relax, I'm not evil or anything. I just thought they deserved a little punishment for being so mean to a cutie like you~..."

Tyler wasn't sure how to feel about this. On the one hand, he'd just seen three classmates get orally, anally, AND vaginally vored by an amazon panthress.

On the other hand, that was actually his fetish, the story his friends threatening to share actually being a furry vore story. He was more turned on than he had ever been in his life now, as disturbing as watching three (now four, as Jackie instructed his final friend to stuff himself into her mouth) friends become devoured by such a powerful predator was

"Now," she began before stopping to burp loudly, patting her stomach as she looked at him. "Now, what should we do next? After all, you're going to be losing your memory of tonight as well once the sun rises and the spell ends for the day, so we should make our time together special, shouldn't we~?"

Tyler gulped, thinking over his options.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TomSketchit (UN: tomsketchit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TomSketchit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232425-Zoo-at-Night/cid/2916496-Revenge-is-Sweet