*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232425-Zoo-at-Night/cid/2917198-Tyler-thinks-that-he-should-just-go-now-wantin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2232425
You make a discovery while at a zoo after hours: the animals become horny anthro ladies.
This choice: Tyler thinks that he should just go now, wanting to forget. But he doesn't...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Tyler thinks that he should just go now, wantin...

    by: TheOneAndOnly
This was certainly the craziest night of Tyler’s life. Somehow he met a man-eating Jaguar woman who made a meal out of his friends. And somehow this zoo is magical and can turn all of the animals into curvy ladies like her… plus, she can somehow reform his friends fine, and poof them safely back into their bedrooms with no memory. Actually… who knows if she’s even being honest about that. Perhaps they really are dead and she’s just using that excuse to lure him into her belly. Still, looking at the big, curvy, spotted jungle cat before him… he simply felt drained from everything that has happened. As Jackie sat their, waiting for an answer, she jiggled and slapped her belly as she churned up her dinner, ripping a fat belch, “BBBWWAAAARRRPPP! Heh, still got some fight in you.”

Tyler started to silently walk away. Jackie’s eyes widened as she heard his shoes skid against the concrete, “Hey, where ya’ going? You’re not gonna stick around?”

Tyler was headed towards the fence but stopped, he gulped. Was she going to get mad? Despite the big belly, she was clearly a strong and powerful predator… would she just hunt him and eat him not matter what? Tyler chuckled nervously, “U-um… I think I’m going to head home. I-I got some studying to do… for a test tomorrow. This is so much to take in. I just wanna go to bed and forget this ever happened.”

Jackie took it surprisingly well, a big grin forming on her muzzle, shrugging, “Alright, suit yourself handsome.”

She giggled, winking at him as he walked away. She murmured under her breath, “You'll be back... I just know it..."

In no time, Tyler was back on his bike and heading home. He snuck back in, making sure his folks were still asleep before collapsing in bed and sleeping the night away.

Tyler awoke, expecting to have forgotten last night. He didn’t. He wasn’t sure what to expect… if he had forgotten last night he wouldn’t even know there was anything to forget. But he still vividly remembered that jaguar lady, and her gobbling up his friends. There was only one way to test if there was any truth to this. Tyler scanned the halls, looking for his friends, and low-and-behold… there they were, as if they were never even eating by a hulking jaguar woman. Tyler immediately approached them, asking about the fanfic… thankfully they had no clue what he was talking about. Then he asked about the zoo… again, they were clueless and eyed him funny. So, that was it… there really was something magical about this zoo… but that only made Tyler want to know more. The thought of the jaguar woman swam through Tyler’s mind for the rest of the day. He eventually decided to head back to the zoo tonight, he had so many questions.

Despite being a legal adult, Tyler’s parents didn’t want him out on a school night… so he waited for them to go to bed before creeping out the garage and getting on his bike. He rode through the dark streets in the cool spring-night air before making it back to the zoo. He snuck in, same way as last night. He looked around cautiously in the dark zoo… he started to wonder… in a zoo with so many anthros… how exactly would he bump into the jaguar gal from last night? He looked around, hearing female voices and footsteps once again… he also thought he could hear some faint music in the distance. He had to have some kind of plan. He weighed his options, before settling on a plan of attack… and he was off, running headlong into the dark zoo.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheOneAndOnly (UN: poopexperiment at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TomSketchit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232425-Zoo-at-Night/cid/2917198-Tyler-thinks-that-he-should-just-go-now-wantin