*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation/cid/2934930-Anna-Powers---Maintaining-machinery
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2235138
A collection of many different stories about women getting fat. All additions welcome!
This choice: Engineer Anna Powers  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Anna Powers - Maintaining machinery

    by: JOOSHER
Anna's first workday of this week was about to start as she entered the engineer's locker room. Looking around she could see the tired faces of the people who had been working the night shift. Anna couldn't help but to smirk, as she thought about how she out of all the engineers had managed to get the easiest job ever. No night shifts, no hard tasks, no supervision. Just sitting in a room and pressing a few buttons.

She opened her locker and begun changing out of her clothing. Being the busty woman she was, Anna was well aware of the feelings she caused in others. Those being mostly attraction or jealousy. Even now she could spot some of the men and women in the locker room looking at her, as she was pulling on her jumpsuit. Also due to her bust size the jumpsuit she was given was a larger size, meaning that it was quite baggy and loose everywhere except her chest. But, in Anna's mind at least, this made the jumpsuit fell quite comfy.
Anna tied her hair into ponytail, gave quick half forced smile to the people around her and then left the locker room making her way past the reactor chambers towards the room that contained the Food Producer.

The machine was huge, but only apart of it was in the room that Anna had just entered. In the room you could only see a large metal casing, taking up nearly the whole wall it was protruding out of. On it there were a couple of lights, some gauges and some large warning labels. Out of the machine came a conveyor belt that extended to the opposing wall, where it then lead out to somewhere else in the expansive facility. Next to the machine there was a computer terminal, that is used to operate it. Then on the same wall as the machine was on, there was a door that allowed access to a room that housed the actual mechanical parts of the machine. As the Food Producer hadn't had any problems for the last few months, Anna hadn't had any reason to enter that room and spent most of her time sitting next to the terminal and listening to a radio she had brought along.

Anna sat down on the chair by the terminal and turned the computer on. Typing in her access keys, the computer's screen soon opened up the program meant to control the large machine. At the same time the Food Producer led out a booming whirling sound that quickly lowered back down to silence, as the machine turned on. On the screen Anna could see, that the machine had been recently refilled with food paste and was ready to be used. She could also see the list of all the food the Producer was supposed to make that day.

"I wonder why there so many cakes requested today?" Anna thought to her self. "Maybe there is a bunch of birthdays this month and the kitchen staff is taking a shortcut for preparing cakes. Or maybe one those eggheads thinks they can make someone real addicted to cake."

"Well doesn't really make a difference to me." Anna thought as she clicked the confirm button below the list and the machine then started operating.

Anna leaned back on her chair, stretched her arms and looked as the conveyor belt brought along numerous amount of food.
She then glanced back at the computer screen.

"Wait. There's jelly donuts on the list. Man, this is going to be good day."

It took a while but eventually it was the turn for the donuts to be made. And Anna was waiting greedily. She grabbed two form the conveyor. Then another two. Then one more.
This wasn't the first, and most likely not the last, time Anna had taken food made by the Producer. It was something that was actually against the rules, but considering she had no supervision in here and this far no-one had noticed, she figured she could keep doing it.

The jelly donuts, like everything else made from the food paste didn't taste quite right. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't exactly the most delicious either. You could still recognize what the paste was mimicking, but it did always feel slightly off.

"I know it's supposed to be impressive that we can make almost anything from that paste stuff, but it still be better if the food actually tasted right." Anna remarked to herself as she was pushing the second to last donut between her lips.

This far the day hadn't really differed from any other day of Anna's. She would get to her post in the morning, be there for around 7-8 hours doing almost nothing except snacking once in a while, then go have lunch, after which another person would go take her place at the Food Producer. Then she had the rest of the day of and she would either go to the engineer's crew quarters to hangout with her coworkers or just head home. This was her current routine for 7 days a week. There were some exception, but those had this far happened very rarely.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JOOSHER (UN: joosher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JOOSHER has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation/cid/2934930-Anna-Powers---Maintaining-machinery