*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More Stories!
  2. First set of stories
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation/cid/2921506-More-Stories
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2235138
A collection of many different stories about women getting fat. All additions welcome!
This choice: More Stories!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

More Stories!

    by: JOOSHER
Strange New Town, Strange New Life
After a divorce Janice Amber moved with her two daughters, Miley and Chrissie, to a remote, not so little, little town called Sweetwater. The 42 year old Janice is not the smartest person, but is still a loving and a caring parent and moved to Sweetwater, because she heard there were good job opportunities there. A job is what she needs now that she is providing for two children on her own.
17 year old Miley, who is going through a rebellious phase right now, didn't really want to move but she liked the idea of living with her dad even less. Now she has to deal with going to school in a new town and getting friends here.
14 year old Chrissie has always been very intelligent and not so social, maybe that's why she didn't seem that shaken about the divorce. In fact the only thing she is really focused on is getting a good education, so hopefully Sweetwater can offer that.
One thing that the Amber family will soon find out about Sweetwater is that seemingly almost every woman and girl in town is overweight, while the men look to be more average. Some women are just chubby, but more seem to be on the obese side. The town and it's services also seem to be build around this weird phenomena.
Why is the town like this and will the Ambers become a part of the "large" community of Sweetwater?

Candy Store of Wonders
A brand new candy store has opened up in town and everyone seems to be going crazy for it and its products. No-one is really sure who the companies behind this new store are, but what hey can agree on is that the candy tastes amazing.
One thing people appear to be ignoring, at least for now, are the apparent effects of the candies. The candy is very addicting and causes increased weight gain. Some the products also seem to have other side-effects, or maybe they are intended effects.
Follow either the journey of one the repeat customers of the store or one of the new employees or maybe even the mysterious owner of the store.

You have the following choices:

1. Destination: Sweetwater, USA

2. Step into my candy store!

3. More Stories!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JOOSHER (UN: joosher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JOOSHER has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation/cid/2921506-More-Stories