*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235985-Small-problems-at-Grimwall-High/cid/3129984-Tall-girls-speck-size-lab-rab
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2235985
Ready fellow freshman to embark a journey of small proportion of size? No? Too Bad.
This choice: "I see you were very eager to start my experiment early." She still being Diana.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Tall girl's speck size lab rab.

    by: CMwrite
"Well now, this is much earlier than I wanted to start experimenting with my project, but I see you were eager to help me, Alex." Diana says with no change in her tune, sounding stoic as she looks at you, not seemly to care for the fact you shrunk to at a tiny size, making you feel a lump in your throat as you wonder if trying to get her attention was an excellent idea as you're stuck between her fingers. Doesn't help that Diana's voice is booming loud as she doesn't try to whisper for your ears sake. "And it seems my device shrunk you quite a bit more than I predicted, and only with two percent used. I need to remember to record this later." She says as she soon starts to move her hand away from her face, you feeling the terrifying force of Diana walking. Her footsteps rock the world below, far below you, and yet you can still feel every step the towering girl makes.

"Though i must say Alex, you should have notify me sooner of wishing to participate my next project, i would have prepare tests and protocles sooner." Diana says, not bothering to look at you now as she makes her way to a table. "On top of that, very reckless of you to mess with a device that i wasn't completely down tinkering with. Who knows what could happen, you could have been atomize, shrunk to oblivion, or worse, my project would have been completely destroy because of one wire cross before i could fix it." Diana says as stands by a table. You felt her massove hand holding you starting to move away from Diana as she then moves you to the table, letting her finger move away so you can drop roughly down to the table. You got very nervous as you look up to see Diana looking down on you as she places her hands on her hips, continuing to talk. "Oh well, I guess we can rush to living experimentation phase instead of object phase of testing." She says as she set the shrink remote to the table and grabs the magnifying glass to look at you again.

You got nervous of what Diana has in store for you, as there's no telling with this girl of what she's thinking other then working on her project. You try to wave at her, ask her to grow you back to normal, though, it hard to tell if she can tell what you are doing. It won't be long before she speaks again.

"Considering you dumbfounding flailing your arms like a drout fish, I can only guess you are either as eager as I am to begin testing or are pleaing with me to grow you back, which I can only easily assume the latter." She says in a rather bored tune, if not slightly annoyed of the thought. "Worry not Alex, I return you to normal so you can assume you pitiful life of fumbling the school halls after we are done with experiment test.... provided the growth feature in the device works as well as the shrinking function." Hearing that fill all sorts of dread into your body, worry what exactly she means by that tune. Umfortunately for you, Diana isn't waiting on you to process all this as she wants to start her test.

"Now then...." Diana reach into her pocket and fish out a tape recorder before setting it on the table. "Let's start testing." She says as she looks at you. You got nervous of what Diana is going to do as she determine what test she has in store for you.

The test is....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CMwrite (UN: cmwrite at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CMwrite has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235985-Small-problems-at-Grimwall-High/cid/3129984-Tall-girls-speck-size-lab-rab