*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265565-Size-Ray-Adventures-Anthro-College/cid/3179913-Sweet-Revenge
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2265565
You have a size-controlling Ray in a college full of Anthro characters. Have fun!
This choice: Shrink yourself to steal her research (Archenemy)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sweet Revenge

    by: EggzSupreme
Gadget Hackwrench... that thieving rat! She's stolen your findings and presented them as her own numerous times, receiving credit that should be yours and almost costing you your scholarship that one time! And this size ray presented a perfect opportunity for a little payback.

Standing in front of her dorm door, you look around and after making sure the coast is clear you press your ear up against the door. You hear nothing coming from the other side. Perfect, Gadget and her roommate must be away.

You press the down arrow and you activate the ray. You shrink down rapidly, the remote falls out of your dwindling hands and onto the floor. When it finally stops, you find yourself standing at...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. 3 inches tall

2. 1 inch tall

*Noteb*
3. less than an inch tall

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 EggzSupreme (UN: eggzsupreme1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
punkachu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265565-Size-Ray-Adventures-Anthro-College/cid/3179913-Sweet-Revenge