*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hell on (er, Off) Earth
  2. the Monsterworld
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273316-Monsterworld-Mash/cid/3246721-Hell-on-er-Off-Earth
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2273316
Survive in a world of massive monsters from Mythology.
This choice: Brimstone Bay  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Hell on (er, Off) Earth

    by: punkachu
Brimstone Bay?!

Really? Brimstone Bay this is where you wanna go? The Lava surrounded modern city with a population mostly consisting of giant demons who'd happily cook you over said lava?

...You're hoping for a succubus, aren't you? Fine lets get some scenarios out of the way



Imp-ish fun: You appeared in the apartment of a couple of Imps, name Millie and Moxie. Yes, that Millie and Moxie. Though despite first appearing in a separate piece of media, these two are NOT the canon versions. They've always lived in Brimstone Bay and have never been to hell... oh, and both are about 150 ft tall and have decided to keep you more or less as their pet.

Succubus This is what you were hoping for. Lillith is a succubus. She is around 200 feet tall, constantly horny, and more than happy to use your tiny, insignificant self as a toy to pleasure herself with now that she's caught you.

Hounds of Hell: Among the worst options down here to be honest, Hellhounds like the one who's caught you are ravenous and dangerous beasts...and the one who's caught you, Striker, is a particularly brutal biker who's more than happy to keep you as a toy.

Frankenstein Industries: Your an employee of Frankenstein Industries. Options of this path will be shared in its first chapter.

You have the following choices:

1. Imp-ish Fun

2. Succubus

*Noteb*
3. Hounds of Hell

4. Frankenstein Industries

5. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 punkachu (UN: noone2000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
punkachu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273316-Monsterworld-Mash/cid/3246721-Hell-on-er-Off-Earth