*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934303-Transforward/cid/1785085-Hilde-head-needs-a-body
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1934303
A transformation story where all changes are final, and cannot be undone, only added to.
This choice: Change more people  •  Go Back...
Chapter #14

Hilde head needs a body

    by: bobboled
Hilde really enjoyed the sight of these butt people she had created, their form was very pleasing to her. This made sense to her too: she had always been more into girls with pretty asses and toned thighs, often ignoring what size their breasts were(although she still liked those too) as long as their lower half appealed to her. She watched the sexy futanari butts playing in the sand, thinking about maybe hitting on one of them and taking them home. She could play with her, pet her, stroke her... Hilde snapped out of her erotic fantasy and wiped away the drool that had collected on her chin, then sat her detached head in the sand. She had to have a butt person, one of her own.

She decided to leave the butts playing volleyball, opting instead to change some more people into these sexy creatures. She picked her head up and headed for the shore, where many men and women were tanning in the noonday sun. As she walked to them, she tripped and her head fell face first in the sand. She spat out the sand in her mouth adn managed to wipe away most of it from her face, but it made her realize something; she could't live headless forever. Before she started making more pretty butt people, she figured she would grad a new body while she was at it. She was pretty certain it would work, as her head was unable to attach only to her body, meaning she could possibly take someone else's and give them hers. So she went down to another section of the beach, this one part of a local gym that expanded out into the beach. Outside were people working out in the sun, lifting free weights, practicing yoga and other outside exercises. Hilde was looking for a specific type of body though. She had always been lacking in the feminine department. Sure, she had a cute face, but she lacked the rest to pull it all together. And yes, she could change her new body any way she liked, but she liked the idea of taking someone else's. She was tired of getting mistaken for a pretty boy at the clubs. This would change that.

Luckily, she found what she was looking for: a white woman with a similar skin tone and an amazonian build. The woman looked to be model at best, most likely a fitness model. She was just shy of six feet tall, had the toned body of a rock-climber, powerful legs, girly hips, a six pack, and DD breasts that made Hilde more than a little eager to get on with her plan. The woman had long blonde hair tied into a ponytail and wore large sunglasses to keep the sun out.

HIlde took the stone out and focused her thoughts on the woman and spoke her wish aloud. "That woman wants to trade bodies with me, right now." The stone glowed and hummed with power as her will was made real. The woman put down her free weights and headed straight for Hilde with a smile on her face. She held her hand out for Hilde to shake it. She did. "Hi! My name is Susan. And yours?"

"Hilde," she replied, a smile creeping across her face. The woman's energy was infectious.

"Nice to meet you Hilde! The reason I came over is, I saw you and your body over here and I had to ask you something."

"What would that be, I wonder?"

"Well, I like training up bodies, and I think I could do some good work on yours! I eman, you have foru arms, how cool would that be?!" She clapped her hands in hope.

"Well sure, take it if you want. Does that mean I can have yours then?"

"Oh yeah, of course! I wouldn't leave you without one! Here-," she placed her hands on the sides of her head and lifted up. Her muscular arms picked her head up off of her body and presented it to Hilde. Hilde thanked her and stuck her head on the fit girl's neck. Hilde thanked the gods silently when her head stuck and didn't fall off. She found she was still in control of both bodies, and the woman now had neither.

"Well come on girl, put me on!"

Hilde hesitated for a moment, thinking about whether or not to tease the woman now that she held all the cards. However, she put the woman's head on her neck and lost the connection to her original body. Susan immediately began to feel up Hilde's body with all four of her arms, even going so far as to grope her new breasts and shove a hand down Hilde's shorts.

Hilde saw this and came face to face with the girl. She bent down and placed her hand, Susan's old hand, down her old body's shorts and rubbed her old pussy. Susan gasped, and with her attention elsewhere Hilde took the stone out of her pocket and placed it in the small back pocket of Susan's body's workout shorts. "Sorry," Hilde said sarcastically," Just saying goodbye."

"Heh...haha yeah. That was some goodbye."

HIlde started walking away in her powerful sexy new body, and Susan went back to the gym in Hilde's slimmer old body. Curious, HIlde lifted the front of her elastic waist band and looked at the her new pussy, covered in a film of sweat from the workout Susan had been doing. Her labia were engorged and her large clit poked out of its hood. A small and neatly trimmed landing strip of blonde hair grew above it. Hilde kinda of liked it, having someone else's body, playing with a stranger's body and feeling everything. The idea of stealing Susan's pussy and masturbating with it sent shivers down her spine. "Later," she reminded herself. There would be tons of time to mess around. Right now, however, she wanted to...

You have the following choices:

1. Make more butt people

*Noteb*
2. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bobboled (UN: bobboled at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobboled has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934303-Transforward/cid/1785085-Hilde-head-needs-a-body