*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/960312-They-decide-they-want-Shikamaru-to-smell-their-
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1327862
Where the Naruto world and feet mix! Everyone's invited!
This choice: They decide they want Shikamaru to smell their sweaty sandals.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

They decide they want Shikamaru to smell their ...

    by: Unknown
The Three female ninja's decide they want Shikamaru to smell their feet.
After quickly binding Shikamaru with ninja-like speed then proceeded.

"I've been training all morning, my sandals must be really rank I can feel the sweat and moisture in them" Kurenai said pushing herself into Shikamaru.
"These sandals are really old and I haven't had time to get new ones during my missions" Anko wiggled her feet out in front of Shikamaru with a wink.
"I think he can handle it, after all he's here for showing disrespect to his Hokage." Tsunade said with a subtle smile.
At that the two took off their sandles and dangled them from Shikamaru's nose. Shikamaru could smell them even from the distance they were held at. They smelt like very strong footsweat and salt they also had the scent of the two ladies the smell wafting into Shikamaru's nose causing him to blush.

"Well ladies, let's get our slave better acquainted with the smell of our feet" Tsunade said rubbing her toes and the top of her foot into his hair causing a sudden chill to run down Shikamaru's spine. Tsunade moved over to the other side of the desk. The three pairs of sandles were now all dangling inches from his nostrils there smells combined to almost overload Shikamaru's senses. "Mmm, i've worn these old sandles since I became a Chunin Examiner" Anko said distancing herself from Shikamaru beside Tsunade where Kurenai was also now standing. "Wow, I can smell them from here!' Tsunade said with a look of pleasure on her face. They each placed there Sandles on Shikamaru's nose individually - first came Tsunade's who he was already acquainted with, They smelt more pungeant then when she had left the room last - she must have walked far Shikamaru thought.

They smelt very overpowering a mix of salty footsweat and Tsunade's very feminine smell the smell was so overpowering it caused him to gag and cough. But Tsunade continued to press them hard to Shikamaru's face. Shikamaru was really getting desperate Tsunade's Sandals had become all he could think about and he needed fresh air, Tsunade sensed this removing the sandal slowly - allowing him to savour her smell. "Mmm I bet your going to like these." Kurenai speedily replacing Tsunade's sandals with her own. She really had meant what she said she had been training hard. The smell was even more overpowering then Tsunade's they smelt vinegar like and were so sweaty they caused him to struggle "Hush" Kurenai said soothingly holding his head softly but firmly. She fluttered her eyelids and continued to force Shikamaru to smell her sandals. Shikamaru wondered how this beauty could be such a tyrant but his thoughts were quickly interupted as Anko said "My turn" with a gleefull expression - Kurenai removed her sandle from Shikamaru's nose Shikamaru took a large breath - big mistake - Anko had used her incredible speed to move her sandle directly onto Shikamaru's nose.

The smell was tenfold the smell of Kurenai's and Tsunade's! Shikamaru rapidly began struggling against his binding as he teared up due to the intoxicating smell of footsweat old leather shoe and worn grime and the already heavy smell that Anko naturally had - Both ninja's deftly held Shikamaru down. "Hey they don't smell that bad." Anko said with a mock hurtful look. "Hm maybe you'll think twice next time brat said Tsunade using her feet to hold Shikamaru's neck. Now he was desperate he could not bear the smell and had been holding his breath, after a brief period he turned blue and took another deep whiff causing Shikamaru to dwindle between conciousness and what seemed like death. Shikamaru had never smelt something this putrid and terrible and hoped he never would again.

Anko removed the Sandle.

"Hm whats next ladies" Tsunade asks. "Hm how about..."

You have the following choices:

1. "Forcing Shikamaru to lick our feet."

*Noteb*
2. "Giving Shikamaru a chance to describe the smell of our feet."

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
melroser76 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/960312-They-decide-they-want-Shikamaru-to-smell-their-