*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/761142-She-uses-you-as-a-foot-stool-while-watching-tv
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1393778
Comic Book Girls fulfill your foot fetish fantasies
This choice: She uses you as a foot stool while watching tv  •  Go Back...
Chapter #24

She uses you as a foot stool while watching tv

    by: The Vile
- Right, right, right... I've made my mind! - Helena says in a soft, cuddling-like voice tone as she gives out a mid-smile and keeps some suspense up into the air - For now, just kneel down again, towards me.

Since you can't even imagine what she has next in mind, the situation starts mixing up some doses of expectance with a slight sense of fear inside your head. Due to this, your body shivers nervously and you can't control it at all. As long as you can only imagine the worst intentions from your hot teacher (considering all those things you've just experienced from her since the class detention), your trembling hands bathe in an uncontrollable cold sweat.

- Hey, what's up? Cool down, kid! Despite I'm going to be unforgiving to conduct your punishment, I'd never, absolutely never, threat against your life.

- That's not the point... It's just... - you try to explain yourself for her, but your throat suddenly locks up, causing your words to falter and vanish from your mouth.

- It's just what, boy? Did the cat eat your tongue out of your mouth? - Helena giggles as she lifts her right foot to gently caress your chin and lips in a nearly vain attempt to steal out any words from you.

Even if you fight against it, the mixed sensations of happiness and nervousism keep your body quaking wildly, shutting your throat as the only thing you can do is look deep into Helena's eyes with a pathetic pleading expression. Your teacher, realizing a bit of the situation, slowly pulls her foot off your lips and trails down your neck, rubbing her tiptoes softly against your frozen throat. Just like magic, as her foot stops rubbing your neck, you can finally gulp down, releasing your throat and allowing you to speak... or at least mumble some words.

- I know perfectly that you'd never kill me, but I fear you exaggerate with this punishment and cripple me into an irreversible state, but at the same time I'm fearing for my integrity, I must admit deep from my heart that having contact with your gorgeous bare feet make me feel like living in Heavens and...

- It was just that? Relax, you won't leave my apartment with less of yourself, but now enough talk! Stay kneeled down, and this time I order you to turn your back to me - Helena keeps her smile and her soft voice.

- Turn backwards to you? Why? - You ask, trying to obtain some clue on what's about to come.

- Obey it, don't question it! - Your teacher's smile instantly gives place to a serious expression. Her voice remained soft but came out with a huge load of firmness and authority, denoting her command on the occurrance.

Once again gulping down nervously, widened eyes, you swiftly turn your back to her with no more opposition. - Yes, all right! - She handles you the remote of her TV and orders you to choose a good programming, preferentially a documentary or a blockbusting action movie. You pass across the channels mechanically because your mind is waaaaaaay far to think correctly. After spending a few seconds, you put up with "Mission: Impossible" and handles the remote back to Helena's hand. She raises both legs into the air at the same time, stretches a bit her toes and, suddenly, slams down her feet hard on your shoulders, with the same strength of two steel hammers striking an anvil at once.

- AAAAAAOWCH!!! THAT HURTS!!!! - You scream in pain due to the impact.

- Sssssshhhh, shut up and let me listen to the film! - Without taking her view off the movie, she orders you with that same authoritarian voice tone she always uses to deal with you. You now realize that your shoulders are her new foot stools, leading to another hour of painfully sustaining the weight of her feet. After some time, she starts playfully rubbing her tender, smooth feet soles on your neck, ears, cheeks... Apparently there's no part of your head safe from her foot strikes. To make things worse (or better, depending of what you are feeling to have this "honor"), her footsweat odor penetrates deep into your nose. You delight in pleasure as you sniff your teacher's wonderful footsweatItching hard from inside your nose, but on the other side the smell can bring even more trouble should you can't stand it. Suddenly you feel you're about to sneeze. Knowing your teacher as deep as no one knows, if you sneeze, you know that she'll doom you. You try your best not to explode, but... it's useless. - A-A-A-A-ATCHOOO!!!

- Huh? Hey, why did you sneeze?

- Uuh, it's nothing, I think I'm going to get a cold, he he he... - you rapidly invent this excuse to mask the true reason, even if you know it'd be in vain.

- No way! The window is open wide and the weather outside is rather warm! The excuse of getting a cold can't get on me! You'd best tell me the truth, now! - her voice, rigid but soft as always, pierces its way through your ears and into your mind. You see yourself now in a blind alley.

- Okay, you got me... It's your footsweat, it's so strong that irritates my nose.

- Well, well - that sadistic smile returned and made you shiver on your back as Helena licked her lips mischievously - It's part of you punishment, remember? So, as long as you can't avoid glaring at my beautiful bare feet like a hungry wolf, you'll have to stand my footsweat too, like an obedient sheep! The more you sneeze, the more I'm amplify your punishment! But if you're not Tom Cruise, I believe this will be no "impossible mission" for you! I'll keep teasing your face with my foot rubs and my footsweat until the movie ends, and I order you not to block your nose to try to avoid it, so go ahead kid!

Oh great, you angrily think to yourself as you try to contain yourself at maximum not to burst, but it's completely worthless. After no less than fifteen or twnety sneezes, the movie finally ends. Helena turns off her TV and tells you to remain knelt down (towards her this time) without standing up until she tells you to.

- You've been a bad kid to me... so I'll have to sum up some more punishment for you... So, what could I tell you to do for me... - Helena stood up and started walking slowly from one side to another in front of you, a hand cuddling her chin, in her typical gesture of when she's trying to mentally articulate something, in this case a new way of torture to apply on you. She suddenly stops walking and places herself towards you. - I know! In order to prove to me that you truly love my beautiful feet, I'll wet my feet in water and you will lick and kiss my every footprint on the floor! So, go to the bathroom and bring me by blue hand towel inside one of the boxes just under the sink, double quick!

- WHAT??? We're going to have even more today? No, please! I'm weary of all this! Can't you punish me in another hour?

Helena, standing up next to you, crosses her arms and looks down into your eyes, this time with a deep, cold glare. You begin to hear a low sound like "tap-tap-tap-tap", something telling you that this sound is no good thing. And it proves you're right: as you look down back to Helena's feet, you notice that she is tapping one foot on the cold floor. She remains impassible, so you'd best stand up quickly and search for the towel. As you enter the bathroom, you discover several boxes under the sink. Trying not to waste so much time and thus give Helena even more motive to push even further with your punishment, you rapidly open and search for the damned towel, finally finding it after two or three minutes.

- Why are you delaying so much? I want my towel right now! - Helena's voice reverberated from her living-room into my ears.

- I found it! Now I'm coming with it!

As you rapidly return to the living-room, your teacher is still with crossed arms, tapping her feet insistently on the floor. This gesture of foot tapping usually demonstrates who's the boss of the situation, but in this case it was mostly representing her impatience. As she receives the towel from your hands, she stops tapping her foot.

- Good. Now you come with me back to the gym! No excuses this time! - she said with a decisive voice as she rapidly walked her way back to the gym. Unfortunately for you, there's no other choice than to follow her...

Okay, what's going to happen now?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Vile (UN: thevile at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KingsSideCastle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/761142-She-uses-you-as-a-foot-stool-while-watching-tv