*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1418039-Shrunk-with-friends-family-and-more/cid/524983-Hiding-in-the-Kitchen
by Mr. E
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1418039
Your Shrunken one day! What will these Crazy Giantesses do to you? GP for Additions
This choice: The Kitchen  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Hiding in the Kitchen

    by: Mr. E
The kitchen is empty right now so going there decreases your chances of being crushed. you can wait in there until Rachel and Mandy go to sleep and then climb into their beds while their sleeping and to get to go near them hopefully naked under the covers. you run across the carpeted living room floor and step onto the tiled kitchen floor. trying to find a place to hide for now is difficult.

If you hide near the kitchen table they will see you if your on top and they will step on you if you hide underneath it, not to mention the fact that they will sit on you if you hide on one of the kitchen chairs. lets see under the refridgerator probably has bugs, in the microwave youll get cooked, in the sink youll get washed down the drain, in the toaster youll get burned to ashes and if you stay where you are in the middle of the kitchen floor youll be certain to eventually meet the bottom of Rachels bare foot. you say "Man being a shrunken person is not easy when there are so many things out there that can possibly kill you."

The counter is the only place you havent looked for a place to hide yet and you climb up a cord that leads to the counter top. there is a pile of different kinds of bags a chips to the side and if you climb underneath them all you should be hidden well. after about a half hour things are going well and your just laying here until everything starts to shake and the bag of chips above you is lifted above you and you see the beautiful face of Rachel looking for something to eat. she picks up the bag behind you and you are knocked into a bowl of something kind of gooey and sticky. covered in this weird substance you hear Rachel say "this looks delicious..."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. E (UN: mr.x at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1418039-Shrunk-with-friends-family-and-more/cid/524983-Hiding-in-the-Kitchen