*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tira
  2. Talim
  3. Lesbian
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1568495-Soul-Calibur-Shrink-Story/cid/703591-Tira
by Godot
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1568495
A story that allows all fetishes, all sexual orientations, have some fun.
This choice: Tira  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Tira

    by: Godot
Talim looked up in shock and horror, for her captor was the bipolar Tira (Soul Calibur 4 costume, if you please). Tira was grinning cruelly, causing Talim to trip back, falling to the ground. "Hee-hee, a tiny little bug to squish!" Tira could be subservient and loyal, at least to Nightmare, but cruel and sadistic to anyone else; it all depended on her ever-shifting mood. Tira raised her booted foot, and Talim began to cry. "P-please don't kill me!," Talim cried pathetically. Tira ignored the plea, and stepped on Talim, pinning her under the boot. Talim began to feel pressure from the boot, slowly squishing her. "Then beg little bug! Beg me for mercy!" Talim sobbed more, not comprehending what she had done to deserve this. Tira, not hearing the little girl beg, began to exert more pressure from her foot. "Do you want to die? Promise you'll be my pet, and I'll let you live!" Talim had no choice. Tira's boot, smelling slightly of foot odor, was crushing her alive. "Please, mistress, let me be your pet! Spare my life, and I will serve you forever!" The boot stopped pressing down. "Hmm, some more of that, and you might be useful to me..."

You have the following choices:

1. Tira plays with Talim using her feet.

*Noteb*
2. Tira "plays" with Talim in her bed.

3. Tira does whatever you want.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Godot (UN: shanks49 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Godot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1568495-Soul-Calibur-Shrink-Story/cid/703591-Tira