*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1575204-Fantasy-Foot-Fetish-Mansion/cid/1138097-Make-you-smell-my-boots
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1575204
While getting lost in the woods, you find a mansion that makes any foot fantasy come true.
This choice: "Make you smell my boots."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

"Make you smell my boots."

    by: Unknown
“Make you smell my boots!” Jaina threatens with a devious grin.

You try as hard as possible to remain looking terrified and anxious, seemingly to some avail; she questions you again – “Now, this is your final opportunity I have never washed these boots, in fact they have been the same ones I’ve worn for years.” She says this very seriously looking down at you, you begin to sweat.”But I suppose you really are just an enemy spy.” She says.

You have always dreamt of getting the chance to smell the boots of the gorgeous curvaceous blonde heroine from World of Warcraft. You feel a heavy weight on your chest, as if preparing for a profound event. Jaina flicks back a blonde strand of hair off her face biting her top lip, as if she is wondering whether she can actually force someone to smell her boots. Jaina sits back on your chest, flexing her beautiful toes beside your head. As she begins to lift her purple boots towards your head you feel the already cheesy aroma of Jaina’s feet grow more and more pungeant – you gulp, she really wasn’t kidding about her boots smelling.

Her boots are now only a touch away, she looks over you. She hesitates for a second, you see the dirty imprint of Jaina’s perfect soles on the boots, as she presses one down onto your nose and face, and the shoe covers your chin to eyes. You take a deep whiff of the shoe from the ball of her foot. The sheer force of the cheesy smell causes you to cough, muffled by her wonderful purple footwear. You take another whiff, overcome by the primal aroma of Jaina’s unwashed feet. “Just remember, you asked for it!” Jaina says, still pressing the sole of her boot to your nose. You cough a few more times but feel yourself get accustomed to the strong amazon-like smell of her boots. You feel like you are in a state of euphoria; getting used by the gorgeous Jaina of your fantasies. As the shock of the intensity of her shoes wear off you begin to notice the complex smell of Jaina’s boots more. The cheesy and sweaty odour and deep womanly fragrance and her saturating all natural pheromones, Jaina forces you to smell her pungent boots for an extended period of time, ensuring you either talk or cannot smell afterwards, she smirks at the thought. Finally, Jaina removes her boot from your face.

The sudden rush of light leaves you feeling disorientated, until you see Jaina’s stunning face. She thinks for a moment. “So ready to tell me everything?” she asks calmly. “I don’t know what it is you want from me and I don’t even know how I got here!” you try feigning a desperate plea. “Well, you must be very well trained...” she says, seeming to suddenly realize something. “Huh! If they went through this much trouble to train you, you must have some very important information indeed!”
You slump your shoulders, this probably means torture in some chamber somewhere.

Jaina places her feet back in her boots, finally lifting herself off your chest. “I shall have to contact Tyrande, maybe she can help loosen your tongue!” Jaina says with a leer. You suddenly feel excited, watching the amazing blonde bombshell summon a portal into Darnassus. She conjures a spell, forcing you to your feet; you try to maintain a look of despair and anxiousness, walking with her through the portal.

“Ah Tyrande, good, I have a prisoner who needs some extra persuasion.” Jaina says deviously.
You look around, finding yourself in Tyrandes personal quarters, with the tall moon godess and Jaina standing over you. “Well I think we should...”
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
BreaktheWalls has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1575204-Fantasy-Foot-Fetish-Mansion/cid/1138097-Make-you-smell-my-boots