*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rikku, Burried
  2. Walk down the beach?
  3. Rikku
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1608704-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish-2/cid/1040800-Rikku-Burried
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1608704
Roxas discovers he likes girls feet, too!
This choice: Bury Rikku in the sand.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Rikku, Burried

    by: Dragonfly
After a few minutes of walking down the beach, Rikku turned towards Roxas and fell back spread-eagle on the sand with a big, goofy grin on her face. "Hey Roxas, bury me."
"What?" Roxas asked looking quite confused.
"Take some of this," Rikku said scooping up two fistfuls of sand. "And bury me."
"Why?" Roxas asked.
"Because it's fun, or do you just hate having fun?"
"I like fun!" Roxas answered defensively.
"Good, then bury me." Without any further argument Roxas helped Rikku dig a hole in the sand deep and wide enough for her to sit in and stick her legs out; once it was dug, Roxas shoveled more and more sand over Rikku until she was completely buried and only her head and feet were above the sand.
"See now wasn't that fun," Rikku asked. "Alright you can dig me out now." As Rikku asked to be dug out, Roxas was only focused on Rikku's still-covered feet sticking out of the sand and realized that this was a golden opportunity.

"Um, are you gonna dig me out or are you just gonna stare at my feet?" Rikku asked irritably. Without saying anything or even looking up at Rikku, Roxas bent down, began to unlace her boots, and pulled them off. "Hey what are you doing, don't take my shoes off!" Rikku protested. Ignoring her Roxas began to work on her socks which came off quite easily seeing how sweaty she was and how much she was flailing her feet about. Before long Roxas had taken off her boots and socks and was staring into a pair of cute, delicate sweaty feet! Her soles were a pale but nice creamy color with a faint rosy tone near the base of her toes, her ten tasty-looking toes were a good length and quite pudgy too, they were also slightly wrinkled from being in her boots all day. "Stop looking at my feet you weirdo!" Rikku yelled, becoming more nervous at Roxas's intentions.
"But your feet look so pretty." Roxas said while lightly rubbing them.
"Hey! Leave my feet alone!" Rikku continued to yell.

Roxas had the perfect pair of feet right were he wanted them, but what would he do with them?

You have the following choices:

1. Tickle her feet

*Noteb*
2. Sniff them

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dragonfly (UN: ghftgfjh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1608704-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish-2/cid/1040800-Rikku-Burried