*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A "Foot" Soldier
  2. "Alice, from Wonderland"
  3. Disney Girls
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1608704-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish-2/cid/1616335-A-Foot-Soldier
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1608704
Roxas discovers he likes girls feet, too!
This choice: (Lie) I'm a Queen's Soldier and I've been ordered to inspect your feet!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A "Foot" Soldier

    by: Brown
Roxas anxious to get close to Alice's cute toes tells her "I am one of the Queen's loyal soldiers and I've been asked to look at people's feet for safety measures, you know! Never can tell if you will have foot fungi or Athletes Foot!" Alice arched her eyebrows him.
"So you want to check my feet?" She asked. "And you're a soldier? Strange you don't look like one!"
"That's because I'm out of uniform miss .Now if you would please remove your shoes just a quick inspection that's all, then you can be on your way!"
Alice ponders this for a few minutes "Hmmm how should I know if he's telling the truth? One must never talk to strangers...Oh well alright just one quick look at my feet!" With that she lay back on the ground and took both of her black shoes off revealing her white long stockings
"You'll need to remove those too otherwise the Queen will have my head if this is not done properly!" Roxas said.
Alice is shocked at this outburst "Remove my stockings? How absurd! Well I don't want you to get in trouble with the Queen so okay I'll do it!" she removes her stockings to reveal at last her cute almost pinkish colored feet. Roxas glared at them with a bit of a cold smirk but Alice on her back in a dream like daze didn't notice him grinning to himself.

"Lay still," said Roxas as he bent over to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Massage her feet

2. Tickle her feet

*Noteb*
3. Smell her feet

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brown (UN: supermario5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1608704-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish-2/cid/1616335-A-Foot-Soldier