*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1608704-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish-2/cid/2984237-Truth-Im-Roxas-What-are-you-looking-for
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1608704
Roxas discovers he likes girls feet, too!
This choice: (Truth) I'm Roxas. What are you looking for?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

(Truth) I'm Roxas. What are you looking for?

    by: Matt
Roxas decided that for a girl with as sweet of a demeanor as Alice, being honest and polite would probably be the best way to go about it. But he had to go about the process naturally, otherwise he'd risk scaring her off by bringing it up right away. He then spoke up and said, "I'm Roxas. What are you looking for?" Alice replied, "Oh, I'm waiting for the rabbit that lives here in Wonderland! We were planning to accompany one another for a spot of tea, but I guess he is running late as usual. *giggles* Would you care to have a seat for a while? I'd appreciate the company until he arrives!" Having his heart skip a beat upon hearing her ask for him to join her of her own accord, Roxas immediately nods his head and takes a seat beside her. He then decided to start thinking about how to bring up the request to play with her feet, but before he could even conjure a complete sentence in his mind, Alice interjected this by asking, "By the way, what brings you to this peaceful hilltop yourself, Roxas?" Roxas silently gulped in the back of his throat! He didn't think she'd be the one to ask about his intentions this early into the meeting! He then began to sweat profusely due to being caught off guard that abruptly. Alice noticed this strange behavior and, with concern, asked, "What's wrong, my friend? What has you so distressed all of a sudden? You can tell me of whatever is troubling you. I don't judge others, even if it seems like an embarrassing topic. And that's the truth!"
Hearing those words coming from someone as sweet and innocent as Alice, Roxas exhaled in relief and, already having decided to be truthful, then requested, "Well, you see Alice... I came up to this spot of hill because, well-- I wanted to ask you if I could play with your feet." Surprised to hear such a request, and one so rare of quality as this, Alice blushed and stuttered, "P-pardon?! Y-you wanted to ask to... p-play with my f-feet?" She glanced down at her Mary Janes in embarrassment, and then glanced back up to Roxas, who had also developed a blush on his face. Regaining her train of thought, she then questioned, "I-I mean, it's not bad thing that you asked such a question, Roxas. And I'm not in any way offended or disgusted by you asking that. But-- why my feet in particular? I-I don't feel like my feet would be, um, "pretty" enough for you." Roxas, knowing that he at least had her interest peaked by the proposal, then worked his verbal magic and explained, "That's not true, Alice! You see, I have what's known as a 'foot fetish', and people who have foot fetishes are always able to see the beauty of girls' feet, even if they aren't able to see the beauty themselves. I just can't help thinking about which girls in this world would truly enjoy the pleasures of having their feet tended to by a professional like myself. And you, miss Alice, strike me as the kind of girl who would adore having her feet played with. So...what do you say? Will you be willing to at least give it a try, and if not for your sake, then mine?"
Alice, still a little unsure of how to take this in, initially was a little hesitant to agree. However, she did see his embarrassment of first asking her about it, and seeing as how he was brave enough to be truthful about his desires instead of trying to be mischievous or creepy, she supposed she could at least allow him the opportunity to do so as he wished with her feet. Alice then exhaled and replied, "Well, I guess I could give it a try. After all, if you think I would genuinely enjoy having my feet treated, I can spare the time to let you experiment with your theory." His heart was fluttering with glee as he was finally getting to play with her feet like he wanted! He then contained his excitement enough to be able to speak fluently and said, "Oh, thank you Alice! I promise you that you won't regret letting me do this! Now, then... Shall we get started by letting me remove your footwear and tights?" She simply nodded her head in agreement and he scooted over to the spot of grass in front of her feet. He picked up her left leg by the shoe and began to unstrap the Mary Jane, promptly removing the shoe as soon as it was loose enough from her tight-clad foot. He moved to her right leg's shoe and repeated the process to that shoe until it was removed and set on the ground next to her left one. With both of her shoes removed, her feet now laid in his lap with both white tights covering them along with her legs. Roxas then grabbed both of her tights by the starting lips in each hand and asked, "Are you ready for a relaxing time, Alice?" She smiled and replied with a simple, "Mmmhm!" Roxas grinned and then, with one fast, swift motion, tugged both of her tights away from her legs until they gracefully were freed from her feet, with the tights both being flung backwards into the grass.
Roxas couldn't believe the sheer cuteness present within Alice's petite feet. Her feet were relatively small, at least a size 6 or so, with a pinkish flesh color adorning her skin. Her soles were flawless, with very few wrinkles and a truly soft, inviting presence to them. As he stroked the bottoms of her soles with his hand, the soft, silky flesh sent chills up his spine. Her toes were short and a little chubby, but not chubby enough to be unattractive. Her toenails were finely trimmed, and coated with a gorgeous ruby red polish on each nail. He nearly started drooling over how perfect her feet were. Noticing his blank, almost hypnotic expression, Alice giggled and asked, "I take it that you find my feet to your liking, Roxas?" He snapped out of his trance and answered, "Y-yes, I certainly do. Your feet are utterly sexy, Alice. Hearing such high, unadulterated praise directed towards her feet, Alice blushed heaving and graciously replied, "O-oh. Well, um-- th-thank you, Roxas! I'm g-glad you find them so appealing!" She then proceeded to ask, "So, what would you like to do with my feet in regard to 'playing with them?"
Roxas then thought about it and replied, "Hmmmm... Well:"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Start with a massage to mellow her out first

2. Jump right into worshipping her feet with your tongue

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Matt (UN: doodledude7531 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1608704-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish-2/cid/2984237-Truth-Im-Roxas-What-are-you-looking-for