*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1608704-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish-2/cid/3044033-Jump-right-into-worshipping-her-feet-with-your-
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1608704
Roxas discovers he likes girls feet, too!
This choice: Jump right into worshipping her feet with your tongue  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Jump right into worshipping her feet with your ...

    by: Matt
"Well, I think I'll start with a little of this," Roxas smirked. Before Alice could even ask what he meant by that, he quickly grabbed her right foot by her ankle and brought it up to his face. Without any more words, he then stuck out his tongue and pressed it into the heel of her sole, causing Alice to gasp in shock as well as forming a blush on her cheeks. He slowly dragged his tongue from the bottom of her sole all the way up to the base of her toes, taking in the flavor of her petite feet. It tasted very sweet, almost like a cinnamon roll, and had little to no traces of sweat. Clearly she was the type of girl to take superfluous care of her feet on a regular basis, not that he was complaining in the slightest. Roxas then let out a light moan over how tasty her foot's flavor was, but then he looked over to see Alice's reaction. It was a mixture of shock and embarrassment, as she had one hand slightly covering her mouth that was agape and the other lightly gripping the chest of her dress. Roxas then began to stutter, "Um... Er, I'm s-sorry if that caught you off guard. I-I guess a lot of girls aren't very accustomed to guys with fetishes like mine. I assume you might've even thought that was a bit gross, heh heh... I-if you want me to stop now, I won't take offense..."
Alice, still taken aback by he sudden jolt of surprise that went up her spine when she felt Roxas lick the sole of her foot, then began to collect her thoughts. It's true that she wasn't accustomed to rituals like this, especially regarding her feet of all things. But considering he had the courage and consideration to be honest with her about it from the start, she decided that she could at least give it more consideration before writing it off entirely. She finally cleared her throat and replied, "Um, no no! I assure you it wasn't out of disgust, Roxas. It just, well, caught me a little off guard is all. By all means, if you truly want to continue with this way of 'playing with my feet', I'll more than happy to let you continue." Roxas' face lit up with joy as he immediately said, 'T-thank you!' in gratefulness. Now that he had permission to properly worship her feet to his heart's content, he brought her right foot back up to his face and resumed his worshipping by placing his tongue back on her heel and licking up her sweet sole again.
Roxas then began to passionately worship Alice's right foot by licking up and down her sole, with much faster speed than his initial lick. As he tasted the sweet sensation of her sole's flesh, he began to get a little more sloppy with his licks and as a result, his drool began to spread across the whole length of her foot. This didn't bother Roxas in the slightest however as he was so entranced by her foot that all he could focus on was licking her sole with passion and speed. He also began to moan more frequently as he felt his tongue drag across the length of her sole, much to his enjoyment and even to hers as well! As Alice watched Roxas lick up and down her sole with such passion, her reaction turned from that of embarrassment to one of relaxation. His tongue was warm and smooth, due in part to how much saliva he accumulated all throughout licking her sole, and it surprisingly felt very soothing. It felt like her feet were being treated to a personal warm bath of sorts, and his precision with using his tongue over that of a sponge or towel only added to the pleasure she felt. As a result, she began to moan in bliss as he pleasured her sole with his tongue, being very grateful that she allowed him to continue after her initial reaction.
Roxas continued licking up and down Alice's right sole for a good 10 more minutes before deciding to give her a little time to unwind. He then placed her right foot down into his lap, still soaking from the soulful worshipping he just treated it to. He asked, "Well, Alice, what did you think of that?"
She opened her eyes and after letting out a blissful sigh answered, "That was... undeniably brilliant, Roxas my dear. I never would've imagined in my wildest dreams how splendid having my feet licked would feel, and then you came along to treat me to a relaxing experience that I haven't felt in so long. For that, I am very thankful."
Roxas then cheekily corrected her by saying, "Actually, I only worshipped one of your feet and not both... at least not yet."
She caught on to his suave demeanor quick and replied in a classy tone, "Oh, really? Well then, my other foot is waiting for you to relieve it then, my brilliant foot servant." She then lifted her left leg up herself and pressed the sole of her left foot into Roxas' face, catching him by surprise. He quickly grew appreciative of this playful attitude of hers and began licking her left sole in the same fashion as he did with her right. And after another 10 minutes or so of them both enjoying Roxas licking up and down Alice's left sole, he set her now saliva-covered left foot in his lap alongside her right foot. She once again thanked him for pleasuring her feet with his tongue, assuring him that she couldn't have asked for a more relaxing experience if she tried.
After having both of her soles properly licked by Roxas, Alice then asked, "Well, Roxas my dear, how else do you want to go about 'playing with my feet'?" Roxas gave it a bit of thought and noticed one of two things:
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Matt (UN: doodledude7531 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1608704-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish-2/cid/3044033-Jump-right-into-worshipping-her-feet-with-your-