*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1785395-Body-Port/cid/1126409-A-teenage-female
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1785395
It's the future, and body swapping is a common occurrence.
This choice: A teenage female.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A teenage female.

    by: MysteryGirl
"Well, crap," you said. "Really? I was hoping I'd end up in that guy's body I requested... he had my same body structure and everything..."

You sighed.

"Oh well, I guess the guys are going to have to deal with a teenage girl hanging out with them... I hope it doesn't weird them out or anything."

You looked at your body once again in the mirror. You were 18, blond, brown eyed, and you now had quite an appealing, beautiful figure. You were also now wearing a light blue spaghetti-strap tank top with white capris and black flip flops.

You looked at the documents given to you and used it to find the car you'll be driving. You got in it, and wondered where to go first.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MysteryGirl (UN: karegirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MysteryGirl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1785395-Body-Port/cid/1126409-A-teenage-female