*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A little cramped, perhaps?
  2. Welcome to Ponyville
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1788720-My-Little-Fetish-Friendship-is-Kinky/cid/1135122-A-little-cramped-perhaps
by Godot
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1788720
"My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" fetish fun. Anything goes so long as it's pony!
This choice: Bloated?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A little cramped, perhaps?

    by: Godot
Yes, that's it, you're bloated. Your belly hangs a little lower than usual, and it is a bit hard to walk like this. Your gut churns with the last evening's meal. You weren't sure how long the trip would take, so you packed heavily in the food department. Right before you reached the little clearing where you fell asleep, you had a hearty stew of lentils and potatoes, and washed it down with half a pitcher of carrot juice. The meal helped you fall asleep last night, you remember your belly gurgling as you drifted off.

You feel quite dumb now, as well as a bit pudgy. You're almost not sure you want to go into town like this, the other ponies might laugh at you. You massage the side of your distended stomach with one hoof, pondering what you should do. In the end, you decide it'd be best to...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Godot (UN: godot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Godot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1788720-My-Little-Fetish-Friendship-is-Kinky/cid/1135122-A-little-cramped-perhaps