*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wait, Applejack?
  2. Underbelly Urges
  3. Big Macintosh
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1860344-My-little-Pony-Friendship-is-Magic-vore/cid/1407691-Wait-Applejack
by Estee
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1860344
Choose a pony and either have it devour others or be devoured.
This choice: Wait, Applejack?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Wait, Applejack?

    by: Blessed was the Child
Big McIntosh looked up in anticipation as the doors opened. He was ducked around a wooden wall to help him ambush his prey. As a desirable and single stallion about town, but one famed for his shy nature and reserved manner of speech, mares always expressed eagerness to try and date him, or better yet get into an immediate one-night stand. It was so easy. Big Mac was shy and nervous around mares, and this off-put many would-be suitors, so it was like a bit of a dream to those Big Mac recognized as vulnerable, when he approached them and invited them to a secluded place at a specific time, and not to tell anyone. Most ponies were trusting and reliable, and Big Mac never approached anyone who might blab to their friends before their meeting. He was smart about it.

But for all his experience he couldn't help but feel a nervous jolt as the door creaked. He bit down on his wheat, snapping it, and spat it out. "Sorry miss Carrot Top," he whispered to himself as braced himself for what he was about to do. But finding prey was more important than his morality, as he had to make sure he didn't become too ravenous and engulf his own blood with his cock.

He leaned up and looked through a knothole in the wall, but gasped as he saw that it was not Carrot Top, but Applejack, who had come through the door. He gulped, checking his engorged sheath to make sure he wasn't too aroused, then ducked out of hiding. "Applejack!" he said with surprise.

Applejack frowned at him. "Big Mac! What in the hay are you doin?" she snorted.

"Uhhhh," he stammered.

"Fixin' yourself a date when we got work to do!" Applejack finished.

"Oh... that. Uh, guess Ah forgot about it... Eeeyup, that's it. Just blum forgot. Sorry."

Applejack rolled her eyes. "Well nothin' to it now, Ah asked Carrot Top to come by sometime later this week."

"Uh... Later this week? As in... days like, right?" He shifted uncomfortably.

"Well of course!" Applejack said and trotted up to him, pushing against his rear with her head and scooting him forward. This elicited a terrified thought in Big Mac. She was, well, in a rather fragile position.

You have the following choices:

1. But Big McIntosh still had his self-control.

2. Take advantage of it.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blessed was the Child (UN: shadowind at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Estee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1860344-My-little-Pony-Friendship-is-Magic-vore/cid/1407691-Wait-Applejack