*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1940349-Persona-3-Undressed/cid/3020056-Run-out-and-grab-her-bag
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1940349
The ladies of Gekkoukan High are subjected to various ENF scenarios.
This choice: Run out and grab her bag.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #20

Run out and grab her bag.

    by: UMMX
Fuuka notice the Station was mostly empty, a few girls could be seen talking. Each girl was going on about boys, Fuuka made a mad dash for her bag, running at a great speed. She grab the bag looking to see, if anyone notice her butt hang out in the air. She quickly rush to the end of the train station, hoping that nobody saw her pink butt bounce along the way.

Just as she got too the end of the Stairs, Fuuka gasps in shock; a Cop was heading up the long stairs. Fuuka almost scream when she heard a toilet flush, Fuuka turn to see a small Bath Station... Fuuka need to decide fast...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Run into Train Station Bathroom

*Noteb*
2. Or let the cop grab her

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 UMMX (UN: omg-ummx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Phantom Pen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1940349-Persona-3-Undressed/cid/3020056-Run-out-and-grab-her-bag