*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wave
  2. Some other time?
  3. Nine Tailed Fox
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1973567-Naruto--The-Suffering/cid/1852141-Wave
by Carl
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Dark · #1973567
Naruto's life is one of misery... watch as he is abused.
This choice: Wave  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Wave

    by: Hollowking
laying down on the grass Naruto passed out exhausted from training all day what Naruto didn't know though was that someone was watching him train and got an idea run through there head. putting there plan into action the person jumped down toward Naruto and tied him up before waking him up from his nap.

"What's going on?" Naruto asked as he woke up tied to a tree.

"Your going to do as I say or I'm going to hurt you understand." a voice called out from nearby.

"Who are you? let me go don't you know who I am?" Naruto demanded as he tried to escape only for a kunai to cut his cheek.

"Now, now do as I say understand," the voice said as he or she stepped on his penis and pressed down hard.

"Okay," Naruto stuttered out in pain.

"Good boy," the voice said as it came into focus showing that the person who tied Naruto up was ______.

You have the following choices:

1. Sakura.

2. Haku.

*Noteb*
3. Someone else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hollowking (UN: hollowking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Carl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1973567-Naruto--The-Suffering/cid/1852141-Wave